The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Usually splitting up is not really a good idea. But whatever." Nawen said as she walked forward, cautiously looking around. Despite the leaves and other things on the ground you could barely hear her footsteps.

Aardorn followed her, absently. Not really paying much attention to what was going on, just running parts of his past through his mind.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn followed her, absently. Not really paying much attention to what was going on, just running parts of his past through his mind.

The drow walked quickly yet silently. From time to time stopping and listening to various sounds. She looked back at Aardorn and noticed that he wasn't paying much attention to anything. "Something bothering you?" She said as she continued walking.

"Splendid, if you are not a noble yourself, you certainly look the part!" Selene vanished and then reappeared in a gold marie-Antoinette style gown, her hair arranged in a large coiffure on her head, embellished by fine jewels:

http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.com/wallpapers/5/2307.jpg

"How do i look, aristocratic enough?" She said in a posh and snobby voice, clearly she was used to speaking like this, as it was the perfect accent

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The drow walked quickly yet silently. From time to time stopping and listening to various sounds. She looked back at Aardorn and noticed that he wasn't paying much attention to anything. "Something bothering you?" She said as she continued walking.

"uh... yeah, I'm fine"

"uh... yeah, I'm fine"

"Sure you are..." Nawen trailed off. It wasn't really her business but she was simply curious. It was not in her nature to nag people so she decided to simply leave it alone. It's up to him to decide if he wants to talk or not.

Nawen stopped yet again and placed her hand on a tree trunk for a moment she just stood there, silent and wasn't even moving. Few moments later she looked at the ranger. "A group of people walked through here not too long ago. We need to be cautious."

Edited by Naktis

Selene showed her invitation to the Guard at the outdoor wedding i Solitude, he did not even question who Edward was: Clearly if you can afford clothes like that, you are welcome here. As they entered Selene nudged edward, she said quietly "Mingle with the groom, and i will talk to vittoria" So Selene approached vittoria and said "A splendid affair is it not?" Vitoria replied "Yes, thank you very much Selene!" "Well, the groom is a Nord? well i heard that you had a thing for the people of this land!" Selene said, her face in an expression of distain as she looked at the nord. Vittoria replied "Well... what is wrong with Nords exactly?!" Selene scoffed and then said "Ha!, Nords common filth if you ask me, but then again, you are not much better really are you vittoria? i mean all of your filthy secrets, and all of the things you did to advance in the East Empire company? Shameful just Shameful!" Vittoria blushed red and then she replied "Please this is meant to be a happy day!, go and mingle with the nobles, meet the nords, or eat some cake!" Selene turned and walked off over to the banquet table, she picked up a small cupcake and took a tiny bite.

"uh... yeah, I'm fine"

"Sure you are..." Nawen trailed off. It wasn't really her business but she was simply curious. It was not in her nature to nag people so she decided to simply leave it alone. It's up to him to decide if he wants to talk or not.

Nawen stopped yet again and placed her hand on a tree trunk for a moment she just stood there, silent and wasn't even moving. Few moments later she looked at the ranger. "A group of people walked through here not too long ago. We need to be cautious."

"Indeed, caution"