The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Indeed, caution"

"No offense, but you're not really the best ranger I've met." Nawen walked forward, her hand on the hilt of a dagger. They didn't have to walk for long. The rangers soon entered a forest clearing. In the middle of it a pack of wolves were eating something. "Wolves. Now that's a relief."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene walked over to the place Vittoria's drink was being kept. she stood ove the cup, and opened the large diamond ring on her finger, inside was a soft powder, Selene emptied the entire content into the cup. It was a Deadly Poison!. She took it over and handed it to Vittoria, and said "Here, i got you a drink, for your speech!" Vitoria took it and then said, as Selene and Edward sat down on some chairs, watching Vittoria she said "Thank you for coming here today everyone i... i.......i...... urgh...." Vitoria fell to the floor and choked to death, Her husband shouted "VITTORIA NOOO!" Selene smiled a wicked smile and said to Edward "A job well done, now in a moment you may get rid of the groom, hehe!"

"Ohhh you naughty boy!, meet me in Proudspire manor: My house here in Solitude, here my spare key, food is in the cupboards and i have an alchemy lab, enchanting station, and cooking facility should you need them, there is also a spare room downstairs in the basement, well furnished. Selene then vanished and went to the dark brotherhood sanctuary, she received a huge reward, and she planned to share it with Edward.