• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Indeed, caution"

"No offense, but you're not really the best ranger I've met." Nawen walked forward, her hand on the hilt of a dagger. They didn't have to walk for long. The rangers soon entered a forest clearing. In the middle of it a pack of wolves were eating something. "Wolves. Now that's a relief."

Aardorn looked at the wolves, he took great offence at the comment made by Nawen, but he didn't care. He had more things to worry about than challenging someone to another duel. "You should be afraid of the big bad wolf"

Aardorn looked at the wolves, he took great offence at the comment made by Nawen, but he didn't care. He had more things to worry about than challenging someone to another duel. "You should be afraid of the big bad wolf"

Nawen looked at him with the raised eyebrow. "We should continue. These wolves won't bother us. And the village is quite close as well." Nawen continued walking.

Nawen looked at him with the raised eyebrow. "We should continue. These wolves won't bother us. And the village is quite close as well." Nawen continued walking.

"You hope." Aardorn said, glummy, following her, walking backwards, not taking his eye of the wolves. He had been mauled before, and had no wish for it to happen again.

"You hope." Aardorn said, glummy, following her, walking backwards, not taking his eye of the wolves. He had been mauled before, and had no wish for it to happen again.

"Even though..." The drow trailed off again. He will probably think that she's crazy. "You might think I'm crazy... I can talk to the animals."

"Even though..." The drow trailed off again. He will probably think that she's crazy. "You might think I'm crazy... I can talk to the animals."

He noted it "Good, That will come in handy sometime, probably right before you tell one to maul me because of the trouble I have caused"