• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

He noted it "Good, That will come in handy sometime, probably right before you tell one to maul me because of the trouble I have caused"

"What trouble?"

"Getting possesed by a demon army, being an annoying prick, making us cut through the wild because of one deranged lunatic I know."

"Hmmm now let me think? Dark energy balls the size of a man, continual chain black lightning, my own black and red energy spells, a repulsing field of dark energy which can destroy the very ground beneath you, Really, you name it i can teach you, i would take the offer if i were you, completely free too" She said picking up the Enchanted gold and diamond necklace.

"Getting possesed by a demon army, being an annoying prick, making us cut through the wild because of one deranged lunatic I know."

"That can happen to anyone." she tried to sound cheerful and comforting. "I wouldn't call you... what you just called yourself... You are far from annoying." She looked at him and smiled. "And don't know about you but the wild part sounds great! It's much better than being stuck in some fancy party with a bunch of snobs like Selene and Edward are now."

"That can happen to anyone." she tried to sound cheerful and comforting. "I wouldn't call you... what you just called yourself... You are far from annoying." She looked at him and smiled. "And don't know about you but the wild part sounds great! It's much better than being stuck in some fancy party with a bunch of snobs like Selene and Edward are now."

"This can't happen to anyone!"