• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn nodded "Well, if we weren't known we will be soon"

Nawen nodded and continued towards the village. "Do you know how this village called?" She gave him her map. "I don't understand these weird symbols." The names of every location were written in some odd symbols.

Aardorn nodded "Well, if we weren't known we will be soon"

Nawen nodded and continued towards the village. "Do you know how this village called?" She gave him her map. "I don't understand these weird symbols." The names of every location were written in some odd symbols.

"Ivarstead"

"Ivarstead"

"Thanks." The rangers just entered the village. People were busy with their daily activities and ignoring the rangers. "So... where should we start? Tavern again?"

"You choose what you do. In the mean time, I want to check something, be seeing you!" Aardorn shouted, before running off towards the forest

"You choose what you do. In the mean time, I want to check something, be seeing you!" Aardorn shouted, before running off towards the forest

"Just... be careful!" Nawen yelled to the ranger as he ran off. She didn't doubt in his abilities but since those evil people are probably looking for him she simply worried.

For a moment she wondered what to do. Should she follow him or not... "I'll just walk around the village for a while and think about it." She thought to herself and went into the village.

Aardorn sneaked up a small hill, and watched as Duc Volpe and his cronie talked

"De puce, you need to take care of lord gray, If just one lord rises, they will all rise!" The wolf said

"Well... I have to reclaim my counties first... and... i'm still waiting for reinforcements from..." The rat, making an excuse in his pathetic voice, he sounded like a croaky voiced women

"ENOUGH!" The wolf shouted, slamming his fist downwards through the air "Destroy lord grays precious Ivarstead, or I'll string you up!" the wolf said, menicingly leaning forward and clenching his armoured fist

The rat whimpered and backed away, terrified of him.

Aardorn turned to run back to the town

Nawen walked around the town, still thinking what should she do. During her short visit here, Nawen already saved a kitten from some odd green man with scary teeth that tried to eat it and a small child who set himself on fire while playing with his friends near the smithy.