The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen walked around the town, still thinking what should she do. During her short visit here, Nawen already saved a kitten from some odd green man with scary teeth that tried to eat it and a small child who set himself on fire while playing with his friends near the smithy.

Aardorn sprinted through the village "THEY ARE HERE!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen walked around the town, still thinking what should she do. During her short visit here, Nawen already saved a kitten from some odd green man with scary teeth that tried to eat it and a small child who set himself on fire while playing with his friends near the smithy.

OOC: LOL a kid on fire and a Kittie being gobbled? :happy:

"Oh no." Nawen said as she grabbed her bow. "Everyone who can't fight, return to your homes!" The drow yelled as she climbed on the roof of one small house. "Everyone else, grab a weapon and be ready!" She looked around and saw something moving. She then jumped down near the ranger. "How many are coming?"

OOC: Lol! I couldn't think of anything else. :laugh:

Edited by Naktis

"Oh no." Nawen said as she grabbed her bow. "Everyone who can't fight, return to your homes!" The drow yelled as she climbed on the roof of one small house. "Everyone else, grab a weapon and be ready!" She looked around and saw something moving. She then jumped down near the ranger. "How many are coming?"

OOC: Lol! I couldn't think of anything else. :laugh:

"Duc de puce, Selene. I can't tell how many, but they won't be very skilled if they belong to le grande fromage"

"Duc de puce, Selene. I can't tell how many, but they won't be very skilled if they belong to le grande fromage"

"Good to know then." Nawen looked at Selene and noticed her dress. She raised and eyebrow but was pleasantly surprised that Selene hurried here that she even forgot to change her clothes. "I'm fine. Thank you."

"Good, that is no small relief, if anything happened to you Nawen..., i Made a promise to you Nawen, i will help the people now, and that starts here in Ivarstead! GET READY MEN, PROTECT THESE PEOPLE WITH YOUR LIVES!"

Nawen only smiled warmly to Selene and climbed on the building again, waiting for the men to get closer so she could aim better. She was happy that Selene is here and that she is helping the people. If she'll continue with it, Selene will surely be loved and respected by her people. If she isn't already that is.

"Should we try and negotiate with them or just kill them on sight!?" She yelled to Aardorn.

Edited by Naktis

Selene climbed on to another roof and said "Damn dressed are not the best for war!, especially not this one!" Selene cut open the fastenings on the back of her dress, and let it fall to the floor, She stood in her underwear: A Corset, Bodice and her knickers, her Stockings were fastened to her Garters, she said "Much better!" As she put on her black high Heels. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Good, that is no small relief, if anything happened to you Nawen..., i Made a promise to you Nawen, i will help the people now, and that starts here in Ivarstead! GET READY MEN, PROTECT THESE PEOPLE WITH YOUR LIVES!"

Nawen only smiled warmly to Selene and climbed on the building again, waiting for the men to get closer so she could aim better. She was happy that Selene is here and that she is helping the people. If she'll continue with it, Selene will surely be loved and respected by her people. If she isn't already that is.

"Should we try and negotiate with them or just kill them on sight!?" She yelled to Aardorn.

"Wait for de puce! The man is a coward, he will bargin with us first!"