• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene called down to Aardorn "I shall try an bargain with him!, as governess i may have some affect!" She said seriously despite being in her underwear.

Nawen rolled her eyes. She could not understand how can Selene walk around in her underwear when there are so many men around here. She could never do that, though in her homeland most of the time people would start throwing things at her as soon as they'd noticed her skin color. Only the hand without a glove would be enough for them.

Selene called down to Aardorn "I shall try an bargain with him!, as governess i may have some affect!" She said seriously despite being in her underwear.

"Good luck, he will make impossible demands. Especially dressed like THAT!"

OOC: One day i'll be awake to finsish what I start

Selene went over to the roof nawen was standing and said "I am going to try and negotiate with this invader, if you see things get nasty, shoot an arrow in his head! Oh and there is a little lever on the handle of Auriels bow, pull it down and it turns arrows into deadly and lethal magic projectiles!" Selene said smiling, not at all bothered everyone was gawking at her, for being in her underwear.

Selene went over to the roof nawen was standing and said "I am going to try and negotiate with this invader, if you see things get nasty, shoot an arrow in his head! Oh and there is a little lever on the handle of Auriels bow, pull it down and it turns arrows into deadly and lethal magic projectiles!" Selene said smiling, not at all bothered everyone was gawking at her, for being in her underwear.

Nawen giggled at Aardorn's answer. And when Selene came over to her she nodded and smiled. "Don't worry. I've got your back."

Selene playfully sighed and said "Urgh see the things underwear can do to people?" Selene whispered under her breath "My underwear is specially tailored, cos t more than a house..."

Nawen smiled and rolled her eyes again. "Especially to men." The drow hid behind the chimney just in case. She could still shoot the arrows if needed from behind it.

OOC: Oh. Well we'll just wait then. :)

Edited by Naktis