The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene put her hand on her hip and said "Im afraid i need to see your master sir, it seems you do not know who you are threatening here" She said firmly, but in no way sounding rude.

"I am afraid that may well be in possible." He decleared before leaning closer and whispering "I am afraid my master has done his usual 'Bugger off and hide in a closet while his army does all the work'"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Well i certainly hope so!, you see, exuse my attire sir: i was hoping for a negotiation with Duc De Puce, you see i dont want anymore bloodshed than is necessary, an i had hoped this battle could be avoided? would you grant me an audience with either the lord or his son? im sure we could strike some sort of deal?" She said softly, this battle was one she hoped to avoid.

"Well i certainly hope so!, you see, exuse my attire sir: i was hoping for a negotiation with Duc De Puce, you see i dont want anymore bloodshed than is necessary, an i had hoped this battle could be avoided? would you grant me an audience with either the lord or his son? im sure we could strike some sort of deal?" She said softly, this battle was one she hoped to avoid.

"I am afraid this battle seems very much unavoidable. Duc De Puce was very jumpy, and I think..." The man paused, as if saying the name might warrent an execution "the wolf threatened him. However, I am willing to offer an Ultimatum: Give us lord Gray by nightfall, and abandon the village, and you shall survive"

Selene chuckled and said "I do not fear for my life in the slightest sir!, and who is this lord grey you speak of? i assure you the only Aristocrat here is myself!" she said

"Lord grey is the rebel leader in this area, he has claimed Ivarstead as his base. He is a lord, he may be hiding."

"Rebel leader? the only rebels my legion know of are the Stormcloaks, and they are lead by Ulfric stormcloak! Rebels against what exactly?"

"You have my Ultimatum" Galagul said, turning. He wasn't going to talk about who they were rebelling against, he had done what he was supposed to.

OOC: Be back in 10