Have you married anyone yet?

Minarusan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not yet. I want to try though. Thing is, you find loads of attractive and avaiable ladies, but no handsome men. Any suggestions?

Well, the game is aimed at the all-mighty male 14-34 demographic, you know :P Snark aside, if you have the PC version, wait for mods. A certain modder famous for her male mods is getting into Skyrim, and if that isn't to your taste, someone else will make some good looking guys, I'm sure.

I married Sylgja mainly on looks :/ I was debating on marrying Marcurio since he will be my follower till the very end, but hes ugly xD. So far I haven't needed to part from him due to a quest & to re-pay him again, but hopefully that isn't often! I wish we could give our spouse's stuff to wear. Sylgia walks around the house with a giant pickaxe on her hip. I don't mind her as a spouse, I like her voice :D. I wish I can have a 2nd spouse and marry Marcurio too though.

I married Lisette, one of the bards that play in the tavern in Solitude, because she has a nice voice (in ger Version at least) and looks, had to use console commands to make it happen, though.

And the priest said something along the lines of "and now, may the lucky bride step forward!" and I wondered whom he referred to with a same-gender marriage xP

I married Lisette, one of the bards that play in the tavern in Solitude, because she has a nice voice (in ger Version at least) and looks, had to use console commands to make it happen, though.

And the priest said something along the lines of "and now, may the lucky bride step forward!" and I wondered whom he referred to with a same-gender marriage xP

Omg! I wanted to marry her cause shes really pretty, but I didn't know she could be married. Did she have quests for you?

Omg! I wanted to marry her cause shes really pretty, but I didn't know she could be married. Did she have quests for you?

As I wrote, you can't without console commonds. You have to use both, the one to add her to marriage faction and the one to increase her disposition towards you, since she has no quests.