Have you married anyone yet?

Minarusan

I've considered Aela, Mjoll and Jordis, but Jordis sounds just as passive-aggressive as Lydia (same VA, I think), Mjoll still feels in-debt to Aerin, who would continue to follow her around, and Aela... I don't really have an excuse for her, beyond the, "I'm still finding myself" bit.

Hm, Aela might fit my orc warrior... I dunno about my Khajiit mage, though.

How about Brelyna Maryon, Illia, or Aranea Ienith, if you're looking for another caster?

Or just get a tank and marry your bodyguard, so, when you die, she'll go off and seek vengeance on your behalf.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I married Lydia.

The next day a dragon killed her."

yeah I expected that - which is why my character married Farkas, he is considered to be an essential character by the game so he is basically invulnerable.And at level 50 he can take an absolute thrashing and still be standing.There was a moment where I was facing 5 Draugr Deathlords and he was able to take two out on his own.

I haven't yet....I can't decide! Lydia is nice and Collette was another....need to see more of em first! Also, kinda waiting for the modders to get the bugs worked out. An early mod came out that cleaned all the gunk off of em--Lydia looked

**AMAZING**, but, sigh, with all the bug issues that this(a new) game has it didn't work for long.=/

Also, to answer some other posts here...yes, better males are coming. And depending how involved with it you want to get, nude and clean is what some mods had. Dunno if I want to go there, but I know some will! So, with the console commands along with upcoming mods, it is likely you can have almost any of the NPCs you prefer.

So keep your eyes open for prospective mates...

cheers!

Edited by BloodwolfeAK

My Breton thief character married the Riften blacksmith, Balimund. He's currently AWOL, though...

My Nord fighter married Vilkas from the Companion...

If I had a male character. I'd marry Jordis the sword-maiden. She's cute!

Edited by BGatot

I did, muiri, but when I found out she was just a useless shopkeeper (I don't exactly need gold) the good ole console took care of things, and I was hoping to marry a companion a little less erm stone-like in personality than lydia lol. I unfortunately am stuck in the black void of no remarriage, although I did get a letter of inheritance from an NPC I barely knew-- that one chick in the temple of dibella apparently died, then when I went over she was still alive. It was real awk. oh well, I just hope the new patch covers some of these bugs.

I married Vilkas, cause he's awesome.

That's who I've had my eye on for my character ever since she joined the Companions. He's tough, handsome, tortured. What more could you want? ;D

Hells yeah! :wub:

Bye, love!

*sigh*