Manufacturing is a real pain

dragonslayer2k12

I tried building two ammo plants and have one of them make .45 ammo and the other 5.56 so I build one, gave it a ton of shipment of stuff so it couldn't get it wrong and it started right away but after I built the second plant and went back to the terminal it caused both plants to just idle after selecting 5.56 ammo. It seems there is no way to name the plant or see it as a different plant in the terminal they all show up under that one entry of ammo plant. How the hell can anyone have different ammo types cranking out? I didn't try a different power supply yet only attaching another terminal but it doesn't make a difference. I am thinking for each plant I will have to make a terminal AND a power supply?

I had same issue trying to use 2 Distilleries side by side but making dif things. Could only get one to function till separated 2cd one from others. Really just takes 3 extra parts to make both lines work, a powerbox, terminal, and wire.... or 4 if want to add a switch. Another option that would help with resources is to use different settlements for manufacturing dif kinds of things. As in one for Ammo, one for Armor, one for Aid, etc