The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, how is the mod developing?

More than likely not at all or at a snails pace. Would be extremely surprised if this mod got finished before the new Elder Scrolls game came out.

Its currently on the backburner until I finish college. Then once that is done I got all the time in the world to work on this.

so, how is the mod developing?

More than likely not at all or at a snails pace. Would be extremely surprised if this mod got finished before the new Elder Scrolls game came out.

Its currently on the backburner until I finish college. Then once that is done I got all the time in the world to work on this.

does you mean until finished college compleatly or just untill summer holyday?

• 3 weeks later...

Summer holiday. I'm already gathering the resources I've already created and am going to comb through them to see what still applies. Now that Zinnorokkrah's finished quite a bit of research on Tamriel lore and that Bethesda's announced it won't make anymore DLC, I'm not going to be as hesitant in making a product that could be collateral damage to an official update.

In addition to this, I was going to see if Mujuro would release his SMARTCast module, but he hasn't been active on the Nexus for a month and hasn't touched his mod for even longer. So a smarter follower won't be a part of the picture until something comes along. Which reminds me... I gotta update the OP; some of the info there is either obsolete or found out to be impossible without extraneous incompatibilities.

Edited by Budz42

Y'know, I play Skyrim on console, but the only mod I ever wanted was a Dragonoid type of form. Not complete dragon, though. More like...the Vampire Lord, except more primal and with the ability of limited flight. From what I read in the OP, it looks like I'll be getting Skryim on PC after all...

Won't lie, though; not interested in the rest. Still, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...