The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

In full Dovah form you will be exposed to all the breaths and all the shouts we dream up... As for 'all the shouts' I wouldn't go too far as most of them aren't even used in game since they're unstable and can crash the client.

@xyks

No you're not a pain at all :thumbsup:.

The counter references to Suleyk or the amount of points left until you are forced out of all dovah forms. Like the werewolf that uses bloodlust to stay transformed, the Dovah form needs Suleyk to stay transformed.

About the size thing, I wasn't going to mention this until we began work on Chapter 2, but no. For Chapter 1 the full dovah form will not increase in size - you will be like an adolescent dragon that is ready to choose his path. As I have mentioned before, Chapter 2 will provide a classification perk tree for your dragon form. What I failed to mention before is that the aforementioned perk tree revealed in Chapter 2 will actually be the directions in which your dovah form will grow. You will be able to choose to be a fire, frost, storm, earth, molten, water, steam, etc dragon - any combination or any specialization you will be able to grow in and become a dragon of that type if you so choose. From each tier picked, the dragon form will grow and morph accordingly to the perks chosen.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In full Dovah form you will be exposed to all the breaths and all the shouts we dream up... As for 'all the shouts' I wouldn't go too far as most of them aren't even used in game since they're unstable and can crash the client.

@xyks

No you're not a pain at all :thumbsup:.

The counter references to Suleyk or the amount of points left until you are forced out of all dovah forms. Like the werewolf that uses bloodlust to stay transformed, the Dovah form needs Suleyk to stay transformed.

About the size thing, I wasn't going to mention this until we began work on Chapter 2, but no. For Chapter 1 the full dovah form will not increase in size - you will be like an adolescent dragon that is ready to choose his path. As I have mentioned before, Chapter 2 will provide a classification perk tree for your dragon form. What I failed to mention before is that the aforementioned perk tree revealed in Chapter 2 will actually be the directions in which your dovah form will grow. You will be able to choose to be a fire, frost, storm, earth, molten, water, steam, etc dragon - any combination or any specialization you will be able to grow in and become a dragon of that type if you so choose. From each tier picked, the dragon form will grow and morph accordingly to the perks chosen.

I chose storm dragon. Ohh... Can't wait that mod to be up. :biggrin:

IF it's ok, I would like to shed my idea's on the dragon shout, possibly the words for the shout and how it is used. I have been bounced around several mod forums so I'm hoping that I can finally settle on this great mod from the many others.

@TheSeshimaru

Feel free to share your ideas. They will be implemented as long as they fit the mod.

Post them here.

@scottym23

Thanks for the support.

The mod is not yet available (still waiting for the Creation Kit). What you saw were some resources, models and the like.

With January here and the Creation Kit with patch 4.1 on the horizon, I've been trying to get the team's wheels in motion for creating resources for the mod. This way we can begin working with the CK ASAP and try to pump out a private alpha hopefully before February is over.

In other news I'm psyching myself out over the code that the CK will use. I know that others say that it similar to the widely used programming languages today, and I know I'll adapt quickly, but I always psych myself out over something unknown that'll test my metal.

I have been thinking about the Perk Tree a little more. You have a lot of Perks that get maxed at lvl 90-100. I don't know how easy it is going to be to level the perktree, but you should keep in mind that many people will also want to play this mod for its benefits and you have to progess a lot to get them. For example in my opinion flight is one of the key features for dragon gameplay and having to progress up to level 70 takes quite a while. I mean I'm looking forward to play through this mod from start to finish, but I'm pretty sure that for several people it might take to long too get all the mods features. You should just consider that since that might drive people into cheating...

You should maybe also think about implementing Skill Bonuses to the races (Breton would make sense for example) or create a Dragonborn race for that mod.

Edited by xyks