The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your looking for quest designers/writers I would be more than willing to help flesh out some sidequests and possibly help with the main storyline to The Fallen Greybeards if need be. I'm a pretty good writer but I know very little of scripting or modding, so that would rely on those whom are familiar to it. If your interested let me know and I'll whip something up in about a week and let you decide if you'd like me in the team or not. thanks!

Everyone does what they do best, for you it's storytelling. Go ahead and follow the directions to join on the OP.

General note: this is an open project mod meaning that anyone that has some sort of talent with anything listed on the OP is welcome to help. If the slots are used up for your talent I'm sure we can use you in one of the side quests or as an extra.

If your looking for quest designers/writers I would be more than willing to help flesh out some sidequests and possibly help with the main storyline to The Fallen Greybeards if need be. I'm a pretty good writer but I know very little of scripting or modding, so that would rely on those whom are familiar to it. If your interested let me know and I'll whip something up in about a week and let you decide if you'd like me in the team or not. thanks!

Everyone does what they do best, for you it's storytelling. Go ahead and follow the directions to join on the OP.

General note: this is an open project mod meaning that anyone that has some sort of talent with anything listed on the OP is welcome to help. If the slots are used up for your talent I'm sure we can use you in one of the side quests or as an extra.

Alright sounds good! i'll start working right away and take a look at the OP to join up

How do you propose the quest Kind of Blue will fit in to my mod?

You know, I had not thought of this.

Originally, I just wanted the player to stumble upon it. No letter, nor book, nor gossip would place the map marker. Although, I have written a line of dialogue for the Count about the woman in Riften named Sapphire. Maybe he'll have written her a "love letter" that the player can find in the Thieves Guild place and give the location of his castle. I don't know.

If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I take no offense if it's declined.

We could use that Furfafen as the bridge.

The player would learn - through books, maybe - of a potion that is specially useful to dragonborns (it reduces shout cooldowns). One of the ingredients would be the new plant.

Looking for it, the player ends up meeting Count Caerulius, the only person who seems to know where it's located.

We could use that Furfafen as the bridge.

The player would learn - through books, maybe - of a potion that is specially useful to dragonborns (it reduces shout cooldowns). One of the ingredients would be the new plant.

Looking for it, the player ends up meeting Count Caerulius, the only person who seems to know where it's located.

Oh, wow, I like this. Although it's completely up to Budz42 and his gang on whether or not it'll be implemented. I did want to have Furfafen (which is a corruption of a Welsh word for "sky") to be an alchemical ingredient available to the player that allows them to make new potions and poisons. The only thematic problem I can see is that I wanted it to be native only to Namira's Daedra Shrine per the Count's idiosyncracies which needs to be built. I don't know how Budz42 plans on incorporating Daedra if at all. Edited by Adolon

The Daedra will fit in eventually. Not at first though - I'm still running through the lore articles and cross-referencing a few things before I can be certain that Daedra Princes will fit into the Dragon scene.

Reading over your quest thread a second time, I must say that the Uroboros doesn't really have a place in the mod. Sure it would be a nice addition to the game, but the mod really just revolves around the dragons and the dragonborn. Sorry, but I must decline to hosting your mod as a side quest. I wish you luck in getting your mod running. :wink:

Edited by Budz42

:Bump:

Okay, now that I have the first quests in the first questline down and really don't feeling like typing more right now, I've started on one of the many weapons that will be found deep in the caverns where magma flows freely. I give you a half-finished Molten Battleaxe.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2647636/MoltenBattleaxe2.jpg

Edited by Budz42

Well now that we have a lot more composed ideas I thought it would be good to share it with the Nexus Community.

The list below is what we plan on adding so far and is more or less set in stone. This list will grow. + means that there are more but are not set in stone.

- Dragon Whelps & Adolescent Dragons

- 10-story dungeon crawl, most of which is a Dragon nest

- 2 New Metals

- 2 Full heavy armor sets

- 2 Full light armor sets

- 2 new metal weapon armories, craftable

- 5+ new shouts, includes a Dragon Form shout

- 4+ new spells

- 1+ new Dragon City

- New Dragon Animations, AI and attacks

- 3+ new dragon types

- Age-dynamic Dragon stats