The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

Just quickly checked out this mod and i think it looks pretty good however if you took the course mentioned in the OP of becoming the world eater himself/leading the Dovah then I think it would be quite appropriate to have a Power to transform into a Dovah(Maybe with the skin of Alduin unless you feel like making dragon skins the player can choose from) with unlimited time until you decided to end your transformation and turn back into the Dovahkiin.

Not sure if its been suggested as i haven't read the last 7 pages but just throwing it out there.

And I thought my sig image was a dead giveaway. :confused:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quickly checked out this mod and i think it looks pretty good however if you took the course mentioned in the OP of becoming the world eater himself/leading the Dovah then I think it would be quite appropriate to have a Power to transform into a Dovah(Maybe with the skin of Alduin unless you feel like making dragon skins the player can choose from) with unlimited time until you decided to end your transformation and turn back into the Dovahkiin.

Not sure if its been suggested as i haven't read the last 7 pages but just throwing it out there.

And I thought my sig image was a dead giveaway. :confused:

Where i was posting from(School) the sig image is a [postED IMAGE X] box so i had no idea what it was.

Yay a fan! :biggrin:

I have bad news and I have not so bad news... The bad news is that yesterday my laptop was attacked by a rogue application mimicking to be an antivirus program(Win 7 Antivirus 2012 is the virus alias and changes dynamically to each system). By the time the virus presented itself to spam my screen, it had already deleted my system restore save points and hid itself behind mountains of false files so to bypass all my anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-malware, etc programs. Long story short nothing worked and I had to reboot and reinstall Windows 7 Professional.

The not so bad news is that all my work for the mod I've been saving to my 500GB external HDD so that's all untouched. The bad part is that I have to jump through loops again just to get my old programs working.

This is definatley my most anticipated mod. Do you already know which contents will be in the first chapter to be released?

Yes, there will be a new line of armor & weapons made by the dragons back when they ruled Tamriel, there will be a couple of dragon nests along with the appropriate NPCs to populate them. There will be the quests for the chapter, obviously, and there will be a number of new spells and shouts. I will also entertain an OSQ (Open Side Quest) policy where anyone that wants to make side quests with this mods resources they may so long as they give the proper credit. However, should anyone want to use specific resources from this mod for their mod that is in no way tied to TFG, they'll have to PM me for redirection to the proper resource creator and ask him/her if it's okay to use their creation(s) in your mod.

Reason for the OSQ policy is that the main team will be probably busy with the main quests and creating resources for the main quests to pump out the next chapter.

Edited by Budz42

Progress Update: Due to the virus earlier this week and having wiped my internal HDD clean, I've decided to switch to Sculptris. As it was, I was using an outdated student copy of Maya 2010 and Autodesk won't let me download another until the next semester begins. Regardless, I've decided to start on Sculptris and see how that works out for me. Judging by the other sculpted models floating around and my familiarity with working with clay modeling, I predict that I'll have a much smoother workflow. Also going to try to start the dragonling model from scratch since Sculptris probably won't accept Maya Binary files.

Although I may have better workflow with modeling now in sculptris, I will have to learn to work Blender for rigging and animations. Hopefully the Blender UI has changed since last I saw it.

Edited by Budz42