Where's my horsey?

PrincessOfFlorin

I bought a horse in Whiterun. At some point not too very long after I dismounted to go fight some bandits. My horse was not on the path when I returned to it, and he's not hanging around Whiterun stables either. I thought maybe if I went to another city he'd show up there, but no dice.

Anyone know what I should do to find my horse?

I once FOUND a horse with a dead guy beside it. I mounted the horse and began to ride away, but literally SECONDS later we were attacked by a sabre tooth cat. The cat killed my new horse. I had him literally for less than a half minute. :sad:

:( I think my horse is dead, then. At $1000 I'm not buying another one. Running will do.

1000g not $1000 :D

Anyway 1000g is easy to get, I myself have 10000g and have been too lazy to sell all that I get cause of the vendors gold limits lol. Not sure what to use all that gold on haha.

My horse disappeared on me, too. I don't even know where I lost him. I went back to the stable I purchased him from but he's not there. :( He's dead! Me cries!!!

I got a new horse now but I'm being a lot more careful with him. But they all seem to run kind of slow and run out of steam too quickly, don't you think?

I noticed in a Let's Play that the horse went back to the stable where the player had purchsed it. You might try that.

First place I checked. Horsey wasn't there. But really, I'd be more interested in buying Horsey Jr if you could fight from horseback. I should be able to conjure a flame atronach, for example, and then just back off and shoot my bow from atop my four legged friend.

But really, I'd be more interested in buying Horsey Jr if you could fight from horseback. I should be able to conjure a flame atronach, for example, and then just back off and shoot my bow from atop my four legged friend.

I've had this very complaint since Oblivion and I know I'm not alone. Cuz someone modded it for Oblivion later. Horseback combat - whether spears, lances, swords, or bows - has existed pretty much since horseback riding itself was discovered. And it's been ***200 years*** since Oblivion..... and no one has mastered firing an arrow from a saddle.

Re. Tard. Ed.