Best house?

peteed1985

The one in Solitude is essentially the Rosethorn Manor of Skyrim. My biggest problem is the fact that crates aren't containers in this... which seriously impacts storage.That said, there is a sizeable amount of storage in Solitude, along with weapon racks, armour stands and display plaques.

The one in Solitude is essentially the Rosethorn Manor of Skyrim. My biggest problem is the fact that crates aren't containers in this... which seriously impacts storage.That said, there is a sizeable amount of storage in Solitude, along with weapon racks, armour stands and display plaques.

How many weaponrack slots for weapons? And how many armour stands? I wanna display a lot of weapons but whiterun only has one rack with 2 slots >_<

Solitude has 2 armour maniquins, one (maybe 2, can't remember right now and can't check. The one i'm certian of has at least 4 slots, maybe 5) 'barraks' style weapon racks, 2 single wepon display plaques, and 2 dual weapon + Shield display plaques. Edited by Lachdonin

How many weaponrack slots for weapons? And how many armour stands? I wanna display a lot of weapons but whiterun only has one rack with 2 slots >_<

Actually the one in whiterun has 1 plac above your bed for 2 swords + 1 shield (Already filled but you can take them)

1 plac on the upstairs landing for 1 weapon and another plac for 1 weapon above the exit (I hung a bow on it).

I found becoming arch-mage and having a room with your own garden, alchemy and enchanters table, all within reach of a bed was just too good to pass up.

2nd best was just hire Ulgerth as a companion, kill her when she's low on health, and take her house key. Nice and close to the blacksmiths.