Need Help Getting Beautiful Characters!

Terrifiction

Hello,

I've been trying out some mods to get the ingame characters to look less like a potato..

Unfortunately, everytime i try to launch it, i break the game :(

Can you guys suggest me a couple of mods that work well together to enhance the looks of NPC's? :D

Thank you! <3

Tried the ones you suggested, but for some reason i keep screwing up..

Crashes upon loading :sad:

Edit:

If anyone could send me a full list of mods and the correct order to load them, in order to archieve great graphics (both the world and the characters) I'd GREATLY appriciate it!!

Edited by Terrifiction

This sounds more like a general install problem than anything with a specific mod. Are you using NMM or MO? Do you use LOOT or BOSS to sort load order? Is your computer what's really the potato?

It is an install problem, indeed, now that I've found a good mod for character enhancement :smile:

I'm using NMM, and no, i don't use LOOT or BOSS :sad:

Even if I did use one of them, I have no clue as to which order I should put the mods in :tongue:

As for my PC, I'm fairly sure that's not going to be an issue.

Edited by Terrifiction

This sounds more like a general install problem than anything with a specific mod. Are you using NMM or MO? Do you use LOOT or BOSS to sort load order? Is your computer what's really the potato?

It is an install problem, indeed, now that I've found a good mod for character enhancement :smile:

I'm using NMM, and no, i don't use LOOT or BOSS :sad:

Even if I did use one of them, I have no clue as to which order I should put the mods in :tongue:

As for my PC, I'm fairly sure that's not going to be an issue.

Went to use LOOT to fix my order, yet the game still CTD's :(