I wish i know sooner topic

abisha

No spoilers in this section mate. Do not ruin other peoples experience whatever you are trying to say.

ain't spoilers, more related to quests?

i don't think knowing more of the game mechanics, fall under spoilers.

It does if i find out i can create some kind of uber powerful knocks girls underwear off sword!

Nerdraging much? :o

Sorry, I had to.

Now, a little tips, since enchanting is NOT hard to level, and should not be cheated. This can also be used to get up Smithing.

1) Firstly, no matter which class, buy soul gems. Unfilled soulgems, start with petty.

2) Save all enchanted items in the start.

3) Buy/find absorb Stamina/Health/Magicka item and disenchant it. This is a real moneymaker!

4) Get some iron. Easiest thing to enchant is iron daggers.

5) Bunnies, foxes, goats and chickens. Yes, kill them. They give souls! I know, it hurts. I always feel sad killing a fox who randomly walks around :(

As a mage: Start the game, and get apprentice perk as soon as possible. That way you can cast Soul Trap easy enough. Now, use your summons and destruction spells, and you should be able to fill your gems pretty fast. My way of doing it was soul trapping every enemy nearby, and sending my summon and my compation. Then in the background I kept throwing spells. Very early in the game you are sent to get the dragon table thing. In this tample/cave you will find a lot of undead. You can easily fill up a tons of soulgems here!

As a warrior/Assassin: Simple. Get some starter gold, find a weapon in any stores that got soul trap. Disenchant it and enchant your favourite weapon. I started with a 2 handed Steel sword on my warrior.

Now, you got 12 Petty Soul gems filled, but what now?

Get some iron ingots and leather, make some iron daggers and enchant them with Absorb X ( Health, Magicka, etc). They will net you 150 Septims per. So 12 soul gems will net you 1800 Septims as well as 12 enchanting levels early on.

Now you start questing and exploring, always having empty soul gems. Every time you got a full batch, you make some iron daggers and enchant them.

Azura's star.

Works fine. You can choose the star, or the black soul gem. Both works as ONE infinite Grand/Black soul gem. Meaning if you get the star whole, you can get a soul in it, use it, and still got it. Usefull for recharging, but not really for enchanting gear. 1 enchant is really not amazing. The black one is usefull though, since it works as a black sould gem. That means you can actually get some souls early on from the bandits that roams the world.

Daedric use Ebony + Daedric heart's, wich are both kind of rare.

There are a mine with Ebony ore. I managed to get 25 ingots from it. Hardly rare.

You can also get about 5-6 hearts from dadreic shrine quests, and a guy in the College sells 2 of them for 900ish per. He also restocks every 48 hour. So not rare, but expensive.

Not really expensive if you enchant though ;)

Uh... Oh, a tip:

Dragons

If you look for dragons, check out the places you get shouts. Some dragons like to hang around them often. You can also find them by going to outdoor cites. I've had 3 dragons at the College and 2 in the first village you get to.

They can also attack bigger cities, but only had that happen to me once. Consider that is an interior, of sort.

You mostly find them by listening to the scream. If you hear a dragon scream in the background, be ready to look around!

However, dragons are random unless it's plot-related. You might not see one dragon, you might see 20.

Cheers,

Matth

You inevitably pick up thousands of empty soul gems

Really? Since from my 2 caracters at level 40, I've found no more than 20 sould gems in total. The rest I've bought. Perhaps I do not explore enough necromancer-caves.

Wow you're spelling is really terrible. even for me, and i rush type and get tons of typo's lol

Someone else pointed out that "you're" is supposed to be "your." That is correct. I also have to point out that the word "typo's" in this sentence does NOT require an apostrophe. You fail, dude. If you're going to criticize someone, at least make sure you can write good English yourself.