skills above 100?

lichy123

i know that if you raise your smithing above 100 via enchants and potions/elixers you can improve your armor even more, but i wonder if there is a point to do so for other skills.

for example, raising one handed above 100, makes any difference, my daedric armor has a few pieces with + one handed enchants, and now i reached 100 so are the enchants useless to me or they improve something? if so, it would be a b#%^& to make a new daedric armor :(

Please don't bump threads. Thanks.

-Vagrant0

i am VERY sorry for bumping after being told not to, but this is starting to move pages and i think no1 has seen my topic.. and i've seen a lot of ppl do it, so after a few days of waiting for a reply i have 2 options, make a new identical topic or bump, i chose to bump.

any1 got some info on this? i wanna re-enchant my gear and i want info on this.

First, you can't re-enchant your items, once it's enchanted, it stays that way. Unenchanting destroys the item. I don't know if there is any really noticeable effect for going over 100 in skills, but there should be an effect. A few more points of damage, a little more armor, etc. But it won't happen if it's just a few points over 100, it has to be a larger number, like 25 or more.

i meant to make another daedric set and enchant it.

and while i know blacksmithing or alchemy gives you bonus for going over 100 (i know for sure that blacksmithing does, at least) i wanna know if it rlly does make a change with one handed

i got 2 pieces with +one handed which brings me to about 40-60 i think.. they are both above +20 one handed.

Why not test this yourself?

Just craft some cheap junk with stacking and one without and compare your damage rating on the weapon.

Judging by how broken the system is I would say yea it will work. Noticeable difference? - Probably depends on how much you stack...

hey it does work...if you look it up each point gives you something ...lie a point in destruction makes your spells cost some odd percentage less...

so lets say one skill point was 1% more damage...having a 125 would then give you 25% more damage

idk what it really is but it's prolly not 1%

aye thats what i meant when saying smithing above 100 makes better armor through upgrading.

but enchants and potions for one handed don't say they improve damage they just say they improve the skill itself.. so, again, once you reach 100 what will it do?

Edited by lichy123