Dual Wield

Demoquin

This. I am unable to select normally which wep or spell i want in each hand. very buggy. this problem is only on pc though. xbox and ps3 have this fixed

Wrong actually. I'm playing on PS3. I've been able to dual-wield without problems up until I try to wield two of the same weapon from my favs menu. It'll be listed as two of the same weapon but when i assign one to one hand, the other disappears. I have to go into the main menu in order to dual-wield two of the same weapon.

This. I am unable to select normally which wep or spell i want in each hand. very buggy. this problem is only on pc though. xbox and ps3 have this fixed

Wrong actually. I'm playing on PS3. I've been able to dual-wield without problems up until I try to wield two of the same weapon from my favs menu. It'll be listed as two of the same weapon but when i assign one to one hand, the other disappears. I have to go into the main menu in order to dual-wield two of the same weapon.

Nice to know it breaks on consoles too.

Honestly, the interface as it is now is just complete crap, totally ruins the experience

I'm on PS3 and have always been able to dual wield, both through the normal menu and the favorites menu. Use L1 for left hand weapon/spell selection and R1 for right hand weapon/spell selection. Your copy may be messed up if this doesn't work...

The issue is that he might have not updated his game. This happens with the first released version of the game, but the patch that came that same day fixed it. FYI this happens if you haven't updated the game so don't be spreading rumors about having "illegal"versions of the game if you are not 100% sure of it.