Did you kill Paarthurnax?

Pineapplerum

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I would rather kill the Blades off than kill Parhurnax. The game basically doesn't give you a choice, they should give an alternative to close that quest by killing the Blades instead. Besides he is the last living dragon, and as long as he behaves, I don't see a reason to kill him just for vengeance of something thousands of years ago.

Last Living Dragon . .nope he has plenty of company .. unless they keep attacking me that is.

When Delphine told me I had to kill Parrthurnax, I was like WHAT IN OBLIVION!? Is this bimbo for real?!

In Oblivion, Blades was my favorite faction, and was honored to be part of the cause. But now in Skyrim they can kiss my back side. Paar, in my opinion has got to be the coolest buddy in game. Heck no i let the old dragon live!

I honestly don't mind the downward evolution of factions over time. I loved the Blades, but if they deteriorated to virtually nothing, so be it. COUNTRIES are doing that today.

Did I kill old Paarth? My first playthrough, yes, I axed him. Now, in my second playthrough, I'm paying much more attention to details and what people say and what Paarth says. So this time, no, I'll not whack him. And let the chips fall where they may.

I don't think I'll be able to kill him in any playtrough, the Blades ... meh whatever, even in Oblivion I didn't care about them. They are 2 people sitting in an ancient temple now, why bother. I didn't kill him and the Blades didn't hate me. As much has I remember, the woman even gave me a misc quest to 'bring a follower' or something.

I would keep Parth alive as my right hand and Odah as my left.

Delphine got too cocky and forgot her place when she said that to the dragonborn, and to think she's the one of the last blade. I didn't kill Paarthurnax. But I did try to kill him after Sovngarde but he was already an important NPC and can't be killed.

Delphine got too cocky and forgot her place when she said that to the dragonborn, and to think she's the one of the last blade. I didn't kill Paarthurnax. But I did try to kill him after Sovngarde but he was already an important NPC and can't be killed.

setessential 00013478 0

setessential 00013358 0

Enjoy.