When will the complicated mods start to come out?

Skyviper086

LlamaRCA I forgot to mention your amazing work. Correct if I'm wrong but didn't make some amazing mods right out of the gate. Willow for instance. I believe that was a mod you taught yourself to do.

You're good too!

Thank you :smile: Willow was my second released mod, and she is considerably more complex than my first, which was modifying Charon in FO3 to say more, etc. I'm kind of obsessed with companions :tongue:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at other non Beth mods ... on a large scale.

AIX for EAs BF1942 that comes to mind because BF2 was basically a rip off of the AIX mod. Then the same team behind the 1942 mod did again with BF2 and then Bad Company (that may have been another team don't hold me to that)

But hey ... here's a mod that surpassed the original game .. and even stabilized the original engine: (Old Old game by the way)

LlamaRCA I forgot to mention your amazing work. Correct if I'm wrong but didn't make some amazing mods right out of the gate. Willow for instance. I believe that was a mod you taught yourself to do.

You're good too!

Thank you :smile: Willow was my second released mod, and she is considerably more complex than my first, which was modifying Charon in FO3 to say more, etc. I'm kind of obsessed with companions :tongue:

I enjoy good companion mods. Are you by chance waiting until the dust settles before you start work on a F04 companion?

I remember playing around the Willow mod, firing her just to see what would happen, and oh my. What a mistake I made

Edited by Skyviper086

I would like to see a mod that would allow to take over certain facilities that offer resources. Like how two factions fight over one source of energy that can be found in a certain building?

It should be a mod like that. The miniutemen can fight to control a factory that produces steel so they can make better settlements, equipment, etc. But the raiders can fight for that same location so they can build their pipe weapons etc.

Speaking of complicated/big mods.

I still remember Fallout New Vegas's Project Nevada being a 'must' for me after I first tried it. Being able to adjust all those settings was huge for my enjoyment of the game... and I sorely miss it in Fallout 4.

I realized when I bought it early that it would be awhile before such a thing was done, and I have no idea whether that team even has any interest in Fallout 4 modding at all, but I do really hope a similar mod eventually comes along for FO4, rather than needing to download individual mods to adjust each value and such thing that irks me.

That said, I understand waiting until mods and patches are done being released, because if they break the existing mod, it could be extraordinarily frustrating.

Speaking of complicated/big mods.

I still remember Fallout New Vegas's Project Nevada being a 'must' for me after I first tried it. Being able to adjust all those settings was huge for my enjoyment of the game... and I sorely miss it in Fallout 4.

I realized when I bought it early that it would be awhile before such a thing was done, and I have no idea whether that team even has any interest in Fallout 4 modding at all, but I do really hope a similar mod eventually comes along for FO4, rather than needing to download individual mods to adjust each value and such thing that irks me.

That said, I understand waiting until mods and patches are done being released, because if they break the existing mod, it could be extraordinarily frustrating.

Same here! I can't wait for a big overhaul (something similar to Project Nevada)!