Elder Scrolls 5

Kirfew

On whether the next game should be multiplayer - I feel that a MMO Elder Scrolls would greatly undermine the integrity of the series.

However, I would not mind a multiplayer mode; one that allowed for 3-5 players in a co-op non-linear game. You wouldn't be restricted to staying in the same area or even doing the same quests, but you could only do the main quest as a party - complementing each others skills and increasing the role playing value...

You know, this actually might be doable. I'm in agreement over the whole MMORPG/PvP thing (that's specifically the reason I don't play MMORPGs to begin with, that and the fact that I have no high speed internet connection to speak of :rolleyes: ), but I could see something that isn't necessarily MMO, just muliplayer (as in small parties of 3 - 5 players at a time).

Indeed... but staring at Argonians so much isn't exactly my cup of tea :whistling:

Seriously though, I would be pleased with any province/continent... as long as it's not an MMO ;)

Hellnight, I think you are the first person I've seen to date that has openly expressed unconditional love for this series. You are part of a group that Bethesda refers to as their loyal fan base. It's people like you that have elevated the series to the top of it's genre(Kudos to you my friend).

And on that note I would just like to say that all this speculation about a possible TES MMO (which is off topic by the way) is a mute point. Bethesda has stated publicly on two seperate occasions that they will continue doing what they do best until such time as they are not the leaders in their field any longer. The last time I checked they were still the world champs of single player RPG and i don't think they are going to retire undefeated.

Archived