Companions won't leave Ysgramor's Tomb

Draconzis

I completed the companions quest line but not the Inner Circle will not leave the tomb. I looked up my problem online and I only found useless "You just need to wait longer" comments. I have waited 30 days in Winterhold Inn, so needing to 'wait longer' is definitely not the case. I believe that due to this bug Aela won't give the Totems of Hircine quest and the other two won't give any quests at all.

You may need to reload an earlier savegame and then complete that quest again, unless it's a known bug. There were a lot of times in my many playthroughs that I had to do that for various reasons. If that doesn't work, it may be a mod that modifies the Companions in some way.

You may need to reload an earlier savegame and then complete that quest again, unless it's a known bug. There were a lot of times in my many playthroughs that I had to do that for various reasons. If that doesn't work, it may be a mod that modifies the Companions in some way.

I would but I no long have such a save as I assumed they would go back eventually, which they didn't, and I am way too far into this playthrough to start all over.

It happened to me also, though not that I didn't have a past savegame, but that I went ahead with a pretty long questline...like Dark Brotherhood one, with a bug I didn't know running in the background.

Do you have any mods that might alter the Tomb or Companions, maybe werewolves by any chance?

It happened to me also, though not that I didn't have a past savegame, but that I went ahead with a pretty long questline...like Dark Brotherhood one, with a bug I didn't know running in the background.

Do you have any mods that might alter the Tomb or Companions, maybe werewolves by any chance?

I managed to fix the problem by moving them to Jorrvaskr using My Home is Your Home. Don't know if it will work for you, though, but might as well try.