DarNified UI Health, Stamina, Compass (the like) WAY TOO SMALL

Joobledoo

I barely know anything about mods, too be honest. I just really started trying using them today because instead of buying Skyrim for 60 bucks I figured I could just deck out Oblivion with mods. So I went to PC Gamers list of top ten oblivion mods (http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/07/16/ten-essential-oblivion-mods/) and have been trying to get the majority of the ones on the list.

The vanilla UI sucks, so I figure I'd try the DarN one first. I was able to figure out how to get it installed (no thanks to the Nexus Mod Manager. Couldn't get anything working there)

Everything is great, except for one "tiny" thing. The compass, the health bar, that circle with the spell in it thing (I'm pretty new to Oblivion on itself too) is way too small. It's hard to see even.

I thought that I could customize what parts of the mod I would install, and started looking for "reduced size health bars" or whatever. But nothing near that description was anywhere to be seen.

I am lost alone and cold in this cold dark place of modding.

HELP.

Go to the character stats page in the inventory by hitting Tab, then selecting the health, magic, fatigue bars at the bottom left, or just hit F1. The very far right tab at the bottom is the Darnified settings page, where you can move, resize, disable, etc any of the HUD elements.

However, the changes won't stick, so what you need to do is go download DarNified UI Config Addon, which will save your changes when you make them. A second option is to download pre-configured HUD layouts. You can search the Nexus for Darn as a general search, or advanced search and search mod descriptions.

I use Darnified Custom Hud Preset, with the Centered Compass option myself, and then tweak that the way I want.

• 9 years later...

Go to the character stats page in the inventory by hitting Tab, then selecting the health, magic, fatigue bars at the bottom left, or just hit F1. The very far right tab at the bottom is the Darnified settings page, where you can move, resize, disable, etc any of the HUD elements.

However, the changes won't stick, so what you need to do is go download DarNified UI Config Addon, which will save your changes when you make them. A second option is to download pre-configured HUD layouts. You can search the Nexus for Darn as a general search, or advanced search and search mod descriptions.

I use Darnified Custom Hud Preset, with the Centered Compass option myself, and then tweak that the way I want.

thank u!