[WIP] Blood of Dawn: Episode I

Septim741

I just changed the prefix, it's essentially the same thing. Nevertheless I appreciate the welcome.

Vagrant, I didn't understand your first question, and I'd be tempted if you linked me to your project. ;)

And thanks! both of you!

So this is project number?

Lmao, I'm sorry, I just now read that right.

OE and now BoD ( :rolleyes: ) has always been my priority, except over PS. I've got side projects that I work on when I get absolutely sick of it, but nothing I'm worried about right now. If you add them all up, there's... 5 in progress, 1 being co-authored, and 1 more in planning. Only BoD has my full attention, however.

EDIT: Mwahaha!!! I feel so very EVIL!

As I may have mentioned already, the dungeons in Blood of Dawn are very, very extensive, each one being at least 7 levels long. Well, I'm working on the second level of a cave dungeon, and I'm making a maze. A cruel, evil, hateful trick on my part. A labyrinth, and a huge one at that! EVIL! Mwahaha!!!

As I may have mentioned already, the dungeons in Blood of Dawn are very, very extensive, each one being at least 7 levels long. Well, I'm working on the second level of a cave dungeon, and I'm making a maze. A cruel, evil, hateful trick on my part. A labyrinth, and a huge one at that! EVIL! Mwahaha!!!

And are you going to try to prevent the local map from being useful?

And are you going to try to prevent the local map from being useful?

Local maps are actually quite easy to sabatoge. You just need something big placed above the rooms of your actual map since they're generated from the top looking down. So if you have something like a 10240x10240 square placed high above your interior, they will only see that square, and nothing of the halls beneath.

Edited the top post, and now it's not showing up. At all. ...?

EDIT: Must've been too long. Here's what I wanted to add:

Quotation from the prophecy, a little something I wrote:

The tale is dark;

on shadows, spun.

The dead will rise

and the Monarch will come.

The light will fall,

Civ'lization undone.

The kingdom becomes lost

To the Monarch's bane.

The worlds are dying

In his deathly reign.