Who Else Thinks Werewolves Are Weak?

iansaltman

I can't stand how weak I am as a werewolf. I feel like 100+ health and stamina don't really help my character at all. Yeah, I can sprint from Solitude to Riften faster than my horse can, whoopteh-doo that doesn't mean crap if it's gonna make me feed on a dead corpse to stay in wolf form. What do you guys think is good and bad about the werewolves in Skyrim?

They arent weak but you need to transform at a proper moment. for instance they are great to clear dungens and forts of bandits, just dont forget to feed to rise your health as well. That said playing as warewolf in the wilds i dont think its a best ideia, there are ocasionst when transforming isnt the best option imo. Edited by knightofheaven

Gahh! But that's what werewolves do. They. Destroy. Everything. That's why you shouldn't control when you go wolf. So Everything. Tries. To. Kill. You. then you destroy Everything.... or do a D&D thing were you can still use weaps and armor as a werewolf, and use the humanoid form like Skyrim does, and for going full wolf you just look like a really mean wolf, only bigger.

Yea, agreed. Early on it was really useful but once I levelled to 35+ I get destroyed by the first lone mage I run into. Their attacking power is still good at this level, but it's just that you're really lacking in the HP department.

I use healing spells in nearly all of my battles... so when that gets taken away (plus potion use even) it becomes a giant handicap and not a buff. Considering it's a one-use-a-day thing, it should be borderline overpowered.

My first character finished the related quest and became a werewolf only to be dissapointed by it's weak stats. Sure it's fun running around looking like a bad arse giant wolf, but it gets old fast. Power attacks consume all stamina within seconds and you lose that well rested bonus you get from sleeping.