News on skyim creation kit.

boomnuke35

nothing ticks me off quite as much as someone telling me that I can't do what I want with something that I paid for. Especially since this is a single player game and there is no real way to unfairly advantage myself. So I actually had to pirate a game I paid for just to be able to modify it to work on my computer.

its so lame what they do... and pirates are not hindered by it at all... someone always comes up with a workaround.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, for some reason, console gamers are prepared to fork over far more cash for their games than PC gamers are.

For online purchases It's called microsoft points, great little system where you can alter the value of anything at anytime and nobody notices :thumbsup:

Edited by DiGiTALZOMBiE

Plus, for some reason, console gamers are prepared to fork over far more cash for their games than PC gamers are.

For online purchases It's called microsoft points, great little system where you can alter the value of anything at anytime and nobody notices :thumbsup:

I think he may have been referring to the fact that console games, even old ones, run $50-60, whereas PC games drop off to less than twenty - assuming they were ever that expensive in the first place - after not too long. But you are completely right on that point - MS points are just to squeeze extra money out of DLC purchases (Because if someone knew they were paying $20 dollars for something that adds almost nothing, they most likely wouldn't, at least if they have any sense).

Edited by cojaca2

I reckon we should give them their time. From personal experience, I was disappointed with most of the CoD games. They have released one every year recently, and it's just the last one retextured and with new maps.

Let Todd Howard and his crew work on, and if they release it in a few months... well lets hope it's good.

Hopefully, if they work for another month or two, we'll be given something where we work with what we see by playing the game as a test character and selecting what we want to edit in game, with options for complexity of editor or to simply use an updated version of the Oblivion/Morrowind CS.

And the costs are always in crappy uneven increments that leave you with like, 10 points left over.

I think they're gonna delay the CK till AT LEAST first DLC is released or AT MOST after they have released all the DLC's they could to milk money off the game.

Good gog I hope not. Because if they release it after the DLC or expansion or whatever, then EVERYONE will buy that instantly, and put it into their mods, leaving nothing that uses just the vanilla content. :C

Edited by IxionInc

I'm just hoping that that the reason they haven't released it yet isn't because they have some deal with Microsoft to wait, because the creation kit is what makes pc triumph over console.

I love the whole distrust thing with PC and console users. You guys have like a little cold war-esque thing going on. There is not any deal with microsoft that junk is started by people who still live in their parents basement who check the skies outside of their houses regularly for black helicopters. I don't know of any company besides maybe the CIA that does business like that, (CIA was thrown in there as a joke.) Please people be rational I know its hard for me sometimes too.