How to install BBB

wangjj101

I think this is all the info I can give you...... If you can't help, then don't. I will give up I that mod.

wangjj, don't give up yet, it is not hard at all. ;)

Look at the description of NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer (the same mod Nephenee13 already has given the link), and look at the "Required & Recommended Mods/Tools" section. There you will find links to all necessary mods.

And pay attention to the very last block of this section (ArchiveInvalidation). Installing this as well is crucial. :thumbsup:

Responding to your PM

Thx for the info, it works now, but not with Sexy walk.

Sorry to bother you again, but I think this BBB shakes too much...... Is there any BBB that doesn't move when idle and

not bounce no aggressive(I even used low key)? Thx, and sorry for my noobieness......

NoMaaM are only standard animation, not sexywalk.

If you want Sexy Walk for NPCs I recommend Sensual Walks for Female NPCs (I made the BBB of most of the included walks). If you want to use Sexy Walk for player as well (which I can not recommend), than you can rename one of the sexy walk files from the "NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1 Manual Install" file in the "Different Walks - for NPC specialanims ONLY" folder and rename it into "walkforward.kf".

But if you think that NoMaaM BBB shakes too much, even low key, I cannot help. Sorry.

But you should keep in mind that the amount of shaking VERY much depends on the body and outfit meshes you are using (H-Cup, DMRA, ???) Look at this video:

. This is an ECup, and I use "expressive" BBB (BMF 1.1), with low-key (BMF 0.6) you will hardly see anything. You cannot expect big melons swinging subtile. :)

And if you want non moving idles: simply use the NoMaaM omod installation. In Version 3.1 you can select between many different idle versions. But I (REALLY) recommend at least subtile breathing with low-key BBB (BMF 0.6).

This is necessary to have a reasonable bounce prolongation between combat animations. Otherwise bouncing stops quite unnaturally at the end of any combat animation played. :thumbsup:

If you have already downloaded and extracted the file DMRA_Attempt_2-28235.7z from the same spot you got the HGEC BBB Hcup Ecup Dcup you will see that it has the same femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif and femaleupperbody.nif as you have already installed. This is because by default when naked all females in the game use the same body. If you installed Dcup the first time around you'll see that all naked females are Dcup. If you now want all naked females to be DMRA (dual melons round ass) all you need to do is copy those files to your Data\meshes\characters\_male folder and allow them to overwrite what's already there.

The reason I'm emphasising naked is because of how the game handles armor and clothing. When you put a piece of armor/clothing on either the player character or an NPC that piece 'becomes' the body part it covers. For example, if you change all your naked females to DMRA you will notice that all the vanilla Oblivion female NPCs who are still wearing clothes will appear to be the stock vanilla cup size. If you kill one and take off her clothes/armor you'll see her magically 'become' DMRA. Depending on what you are trying to achieve you will need to install some vanilla clothing/armor replacers. If for example you install the BBB Lower Class 03 from Pyramidhead123's BBB H-cup Stock Branwen and all other NPCs who wear the female version of the Huntsman's vest will have bouncy H cup boobs. The nice thing about this is you can get a little variety in the NPCs if you choose different sizes for different clothing/armor replacers. The downside is you'll need to do a little work finding and installing them.

Edited by Striker879