Skyrim Mod Detectives

Deleted1217574User

One of the most longstanding and helpful threads for Oblivion mods was the Oblivion Mod Detectives thread, wherein you would post details about whatever mod you were looking for but couldn't find, and then have the knowledge of a whole community backing you. Even now, before the CK, there are already several hundred Skyrim mods out there and I've seen more than a few people looking for mods, or types of mods. So, if this could be stickied like the OMD thread that would be great, otherwise, let the hunt begin!

I am looking for (but know they are not out yet)

A mod like Better Bodies or Beware of Girl. (complete with parts for both genders)

A mod Bigger and Better Parts mod (for both Genders)

A mod that lets me smelt everything for metal, Craft arrows and lock picks.

A mod that makes arrows enchantable.

A mod that overhauls all armors and clothing making them sexy for females.

A mod that overhauls all signs(e.g. shop and road) in the game making them better and easier to read.

A mod that adds chests to your homes that you can place items inside for your married partner can sell.

A mod that adds scripts so that your married partner can craft items to sell.

A mod that lets you marry more then one.

A mod that lets you release a soul in a soul gem. (tried of finding crappy souls in the best gem)

A mod that let makes skill books have a Pin up girl on the cover. (making them easier to find and better to keep)

A mod that you buy an old run down looking mansion, from its deed owner who is the grand daughter of the old owners, Which you can pay to fix it up. And once its back into its old working self you will find that its an brothel strip club that houses slaves for bdsm bashes, (major quest based mod with some awesome outcomes and profit)

A mod for prostitution. (for both using and owning)

I have more but I am sure that is enough.

@Tilda What do you mean by spell use? Could you be more specific please?

@itskitt

Val's Crafting Meltdown - Allows arrow fletching, as well as the ability to melt down armor into usable materials.

HiRes Roadsigns, as well as Readable Road Signs both improve graphical quality of, well, roadsigns. Whichever one you prefer =)

Additionally, there isn't yet a mod (that I know of) that adds male genitalia. There are, however, a number that make females naked. Of those, this mod is the most popular, currently.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Any mods to fix the way item enchantments to level with you, or allow you to upgrade them to your level so unique items won't be unusable later in the game? Sounds like something that requires CK so not expecting too much..

Any mods regarding werewolves that aren't texture mods?

Edited by Raella33