Vault-Tec Workshop DLC Is Out - First Impressions

RaffTheSweetling

What good is a pip boy to an npc? I don't see a point in giving one to an npc.

There are loads of reasons:

It looks cool.

It's cool-looking.

The look is cool.

I find it cool to look at.

There's a coolness factor.

It's not at all uncool.

It brings the cool.

It keeps uncoolness in check.

I can go on. :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I am skipping this DLC never want to play it. I hope nuka world doesn't suck too.

I am honestly worried about that - will it be simply Vault DLC, but just change the setting?

I have a feeling it's going to be the VAULT DLC, dressed up in Nuka Decor.

Noticing with these types of DLCs and the DLCs of Fallout4 in general is that they are largely incomplete or just seems to me that Bestheda is just throwing potential hooks and links for the game and expecting modders to pick up the slack and actually make them worthwhile.

Anyone else having trouble snapping two Overseer's windows together? I built a full atrium with the Overseer's window at the top but haven't been able to snap the Overseer's room window on the other side to put the office there. Every time I try to place the window it rotates and snaps the window 90 degrees to the side.

I like building but so far this has proven to be a pain in the arse. Every idea or concept I've tried so far has been blocked. I have a feeling like the previous stuff they've released to us, that they built one vault then tore it all apart to give us the pieces to say "Here now be creative and try to put it back together again". Meanwhile the build your own vault concept turns into millions of players building the exact same thing because it's the only way it goes together.