Dividing Characters & Gameplay (Question/Suggestion)

Deleted5074362User

Hello! I would like to ask, if there is a mod that allows you make a new character, when your dies OR make a new character for major quests in the same save/world. For example, Dragonborn couldn't be an Archmage, Leader of Companions, Leader of Thieves Guild, Nightingale, Hircine's champion etc. at the same time as it is not canon for the Dragonborn and it doesn't make sense. It would be more interesting, if you could make a character for a certain major quest and play it. And for my players like me, that can't stand long at one gameplaying as a certain class, I suddenly want to play as a mage based character, rather than thief one, and switching from thief to mage in a single character is pretty stupid isn't it? And this is, where this mod takes the place at. You know, playing a berserker nord for a companion quest line gets boring if you smash your axe everytime you enter a dungeon, so I would change to other character via MCM or something to Archmage, a mage based character altmer casting destruction spells and so. If there is no mod like this and is very difficult to make, I hope there is a mod that when you die, you have to make a new character starting from level 1, but you have to find first character that died, and absorb dragonborn's soul to become one + looting it and quests that have been already done are done. I know there is a mod named "Dead is dead", but I don't want to start same quests from scratch and another mod "Alternate Actors", that is the closest to this suggestion, but I have some issues with it.