Arctic Khajiit

kitsuneshoujo

So I was tinkering around with the Khajiit character creator and I was thinking that it would be really cool if we could have a "snow leopard" Khajiit. Is it possible to edit the khajiit body texture to do this? Or would this make ALL khajiit "snow leopards"? ...I think I would be ok with that really, considering its Skyrim and all. lol

What I am asking though, is someone whos really good at editing the files, could you make this for me?

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

So I was tinkering around with the Khajiit character creator and I was thinking that it would be really cool if we could have a "snow leopard" Khajiit. Is it possible to edit the khajiit body texture to do this? Or would this make ALL khajiit "snow leopards"? ...I think I would be ok with that really, considering its Skyrim and all. lol

What I am asking though, is someone whos really good at editing the files, could you make this for me?

Snow leopard khajiit are already in the game.

Just use the slider during character creation until you have white fur. Khajiit naturally have leopard/cheetah spots.

Snow leopards are pure white with spots (last time I looked), what we have is brown and white with spots.

Just looked them up on google, and they can be yellow in the summer I guess... but Id still like to have a more traditional looking snow leopard. >.>

Snow leopards are pure white with spots (last time I looked), what we have is brown and white with spots.

Just looked them up on google, and they can be yellow in the summer I guess... but Id still like to have a more traditional looking snow leopard. >.>

http://blog.mindjet.com/wp-images/user_images/SnowLeopard.jpg

Not really a pure white, more grey and white, which is what is in the game.

The texture itself looks like that... its more brown that gray-white, it has the spots right, but what we have in the game looks more like a tabby cat to me. >.>

Also the face looks nothing like that leopard.

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

• 4 weeks later...

http://blog.mindjet.com/wp-images/user_images/SnowLeopard.jpg

Not really a pure white, more grey and white, which is what is in the game.

Would it be possible to get Khajiit ears lke that? I hate those pointy lynx ears :D