Married Lisette

candymanXXL

Actually lied. After completing the quest and standing in my house with her and using wait to skip time forward she seemed to want to stay up. Satisfied I left and began to go exploring and doing quests. I returned home to use my chest and.... big surprise, she was gone. I used the commands to warp to her and she was near rorikstead, I assume on her way back to solitude. I seriously don't know what is wrong with her. Perhaps she never stays at home for good and you just don't know because you use her as a companion. It must be something other than her PKID packages because I definitely deleted all those. Maybe something in her "home" being set to that bed in the skeever no matter if you force her with marriage or not or being in factions that relate her to the town of solitude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually lied. After completing the quest and standing in my house with her and using wait to skip time forward she seemed to want to stay up. Satisfied I left and began to go exploring and doing quests. I returned home to use my chest and.... big surprise, she was gone. I used the commands to warp to her and she was near rorikstead, I assume on her way back to solitude. I seriously don't know what is wrong with her. Perhaps she never stays at home for good and you just don't know because you use her as a companion. It must be something other than her PKID packages because I definitely deleted all those. Maybe something in her "home" being set to that bed in the skeever no matter if you force her with marriage or not or being in factions that relate her to the town of solitude

Does she sing in your home?

Reading the thread over again, sounds as if Candyman had success in getting her to stay at home and change their clothing. Would love to get Lisette in Katrina's (the Bard from Dawnstar) outfit, its a bit shorter and more revealing in the bust. Wonder what he is doing differently from me. I'm not sure I ever did the PLAYERsetrelationshiprank 4, as when I just did the setrelationshiprank 4 on Lisette herself and then wore the amulet it worked. Wonder if not setting the PLAYER version of that string might fix anything.

Any suggestions Candy? Does Lisette really stay at your home all the time, or have you just not noticed her wandering off to work in Solitude yet?

hi,

I'm sorry, had forgotten the thread already. Unfortunately I can not tell you anything new. I've made ​​it so:

OpenConsole

Lisette target with cursor

addfac 19 809 1

setrelationshiprank 000198a2 4

player.setrelationshiprank 000198a2 4

close console

'll get you the amulet of mara

now due to get married again and ask lisette

get back to Rifton and schedule

time for the wedding on time appear

if Lisette temple before the passes, just briefly, then she goes into the temple

is now married

at the end lisette address and place of residence select (house in solitude)

lisette is in the house after some time. she runs around in the city but also in the tavern or go.

Most of the time but she is at home on the first floor

on the console and the command

additem ID

equipitem ID

removeItem ID

I give lisette new clothes

've been playing a lot of hours and it's still there :thumbsup:

The decision comes after the wedding ......

have found

OpenConsole

"removefac 51596"

"player.removefac c6472"

"resetquest 74793"

"resetquest 21382"

"setstage 74793 10"

• 2 weeks later...

OpenConsole

"removefac 51596"

"player.removefac c6472"

"resetquest 74793"

"resetquest 21382"

"setstage 74793 10"

What does the last commands do?

Also, is there a way to get rid of her clothes completely so that whatever gear I give her is permanent? I currently have her married and follower and when we zone into a new area, she resets to her original outfit =(

Two recently-released mods purport to make Lisette marriageable:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4681

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3806

I have not tried either of these myself, but thought I'd pass along the information.

Syscrusher

• 3 months later...

Here is a pic of my wife Lisette. She is wearing the hot foresworn bikini armor I made legendary for her after gutting the former owner and taking it.

She slept in the basement in Solitude but sleeps in my bed in Whiterun.

The lighting isn't too great and I use a sort of wide angle view because I didn't like the default one for gaming.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mystais,

I have her targeted in console first

and entered the following commands

:

setrelationshiprank <000198a2> <4>

player.setrelationshiprank <000198a2> <4>

and, it all worked with Mara amulet.

Improves the look with these commands:

additem ID

equipitem ID

removeItem ID

Now I have a singing sexy beauty at home in the kitchen ....... hahaha :wub:

Thank you for your efforts!

How did you make her sing in your house? When she's in my house, she's only a seller (there's no talking option to make her sing). But when we move to her house, she sings and the selling items option disappears.

Another thing: Everytime I give her new clothes, she wears them until I get out of the house. Then she wears her old clothes again. Any idea how to fix it?

Edited by Salvina

• 1 year later...

AWESOME!!!

I'm pretty new to the game and have been stomping around killing as if it were my business with my girl Lydia...thought about marrying her but once we finally made our way to Solitude and I ran into Lisette in the streets I was totally rocked by her AND she's a singer as am I in RL so what could be more perfect?!

Thanks for this thread!!!