If you can Draw it, I can Model it.

amnsonn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you please consider doing fully fleshed out wings for the vampire lord ? It would mean a lot to me and i think a lot of us agree that wings as they are now is pathethic and uninspiring, especially when we can actually take to the skies and fly with mods.

Please check out my thread: here , leave a comment if you are interested.

I have an interesting one for you a light armour set (also a version were it counts as clothes not armour please)

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Dragoon_Fang/?action=view&current=Avatar_of_Grenth_concept_art.jpg&sort=ascending

I came across it and think it would be epic in skyrim. Also in that gallery there are many different armours and such I recommend you take a look

Edited by thenamlessdark

• 2 months later...

How about the Famous Knight Sir Daniel Fortesque from Gallowmere?

Opening Introduction: In a time long ago, there lived in the kingdom of Gallowmere a sorcerer named Zarok. This arrogant, pitiless man hated his fellow citizens for their simple and peaceful ways, so he raised an army of demons and set out to take the realm for his own.

The King's champion, Sir Daniel Fortesque, led the militia into battle against this unholy horde. Songs are still sung of how he spearheaded the charge deep into the accursed mutlitude, how demons fell before him like wheat before the scythe, and how at last, though mortally wounded, he destroyed the sorcerer utterly.

Fortesque went down in history that day as the Hero of Gallowmere, and a time of peace began which was to last for a hundred years.

And then the sorcerer returned...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/240/d/f/medievil_wallpaper_by_siddhartha612-d484hkg.jpg

Folks, this thread went down to the last pages because of a reason...not a single request in this thread was ever fullfilled, the thread opener just trolled around so it's a waste of time to explain your demands.

Even if the Author is Not going to make our Requests other Mod Authors can Look through this Topic and Decided on what they want to make. It's Not Necessarily a Waste of Time besides This Topic is more like a Recipe Book. Plus it cuts down on a lot of Request Topics that go Unanswered.