If you can Draw it, I can Model it.

amnsonn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I know we dont have the Creation Kit yet, but that doesn't mean we can't get started on making the models. That's where I come in. If you can post a image of a concept or write a vivid description I will do what I can to model the ones people seem to like the most! So have at it! Keep in mind, I would prefer to model weapons so weapons are going to get more attention from me :D

Make a *Lore Friendly Backpack* Master Amnsonn !

Was hoping someone whould ask for models and i have to say i'm a bit obsessed with an anime/hentai heroine called Ingrid (Ingurrido) !

I recently made a post here in the forums about an armor just like hers...

Here is the post with a picture where you can see what i'm talking about... http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/544883-dark-knight-ingrid-dynasty-remodel/

At first i thought a dynasty remodel into this should be good enough since the lower part is similar...

Thanks for your time and i hope you bring us the best of mods.

Sincerely, E.

I can't draw it, but a guy called Will Murai can (love this guys art)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101126132451/assassinscreed/images/b/be/Assassin_by_WillMurai.jpg

It's very nice...you have my vote that's for sure!

Hell i really love it how some people still adress the thread opener by name...this guy started the thread in November and didn't reply a SINGLE time, just trolling around.

I mean WTF? You don't check the threads you read and post?

I mean at least the first 1-3 sites to realize that there was never a feedback or a single created model?

Edited by ghosu