If you can Draw it, I can Model it.

amnsonn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really too different from the 12 000 guys we had before the CK that asked: "LOOKING FOR TEAM TO REMAKE EVERY TES GAME INTO SKYRIM LOLZOR!!!"? -- Just to put it in perspective.

Basically, he was too ambitious and ended up seing his skillset is nothing compared to what is required. That killed his motivation and he simply left the forum, or started lurking.

We all reach a point we think we are better than we are. That's the spot that filters the dedicated and the casuals.

Edited by Matth85

My tip for you, and anybody that got any 3d knowledge, is to use this thread.

People need models. The original guy isn't making them. Now we could easily do so.

Hey, I made a wizard hat, which was requsted a while back. Most requests are small, and a good way to get rid of that mean hangover Sunday ;)

Cheers,

Natth

Ah i'm totally booked out myself, i'm only doing requests and skipped all my own projects...and make tutorials so more people get used to 3D stuff - so they can create their models themselves.

"Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime."

:biggrin:

FYI all the folks still dumping things on this thread, the OP hasn't commented here in over a month, so probably safe to assume this things either become a bigger monster than he originally imagined and he decided to get away from the inferno it produced, or it was a troll.

Sadly the OP's profile does not list him as ever posting any mods for any nexus site, ever (under that name at least.) Food for thought for all those little fanbois out there madly posting pages and pages of pics dreaming about whatever anime conversion they are hoping to fap to.

Personally I wish more modders offered their services in this sort of fashion (follow through added of course), but it seems most modders out there make the stuff they want, and we get to piggy back off their creativity, not the other way around.

I would like to see the tetsusuiga from Inuyasha. It's a katana that transforms into a large sword when unsheathed. I wonder if you could animate that?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I_-n9RtaPzs/TkQ9J9YPevI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/wxmdznOT2LM/s1600/tetsusaiga.jpg

http://tetsusaigatenseiga.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tessaiga.jpg

A rubber chicken armor.

http://www.wondercostumes.com/imgzoom/rubber-chicken-costume-62884.jpg

...after you finished the rubber chicken mace of course. No hurry, take your time :facepalm:

Edited by ghosu