SetAV

Royhr

Just a quick and hopefully simple question? If you do a console player.setav speedmult 150 and do a save will the 150 setting stay with the save or do you need to do this console command each time you load a game?

no setav sets the actor value. modav idk I've had to reset some each log in and others are forever on that save.

So are you saying that once I console the command in and do a save then that setting will remain without the need of consoling the command in again if I restart using that save?

no setav sets the actor value. modav idk I've had to reset some each log in and others are forever on that save.

So are you saying that once I console the command in and do a save then that setting will remain without the need of consoling the command in again if I restart using that save?

For the most part yes.

Example:

setav 357 3 will make your physical damage times 3 forever on that save.

modav 357 3 will do the same as the setav except sometimes it'll reset after each zone load.

modav experience adds experience to level you up where setav experience doesn't work(or at least I don't remember if it does).

*edit*: I think it depends mostly on the command. I've had a few setav commands reset and a few modav commands stay forever. I'm almost positive that if you setav your speed it'll be forever on that save

Edited by Juromaro