Share your race, name, level, and top 3 skills or attributes

SecretChief1

Name: J'kar (I know right..)

Race: Khajiit

Level: 64

Skills: ... Most of them. Mainly Destruction, Conjuration and Enchanting. A bit clishe.

Made another 3 characters since then. I simply fail to enjoy the game on higher levels thanks to the scaling.

Khajiits forever tho. Finally they look really cool and diversive even without hours in CS too.

Edited by elvinkun

Name: Tsandarji

Race Khajiit

Level: 29

Skills: Heavy Armor, Destruction, Smithing

He's a White Khajiit with black markings and black hair, plays as a battlemage, so destruction and hand to hand via heavy armor are the main attack skills. Apart from the skills above, he's good with enchanting, speech, alchemy, restoration, lockpicking. He's killed Alduin, helped the Imperials win the civil war, he became archmage, destroyed the Dark Brotherhood, and he did 4 daedric quests: Sheogorath (or Sheggorath as it is in Ta'agra, the Khajiiti language), Azura (or Azurah), Meridia, and Hermaeus Mora. He is thane in 4 holds, and owns property in Solitude and Whiterun. He's married to Camilla Valerius, who recently set up shop in Solitude, after a stay in Whiterun.

Edited by Ayceman

Name: Shansi Mahariel (my toon from LOTRO/DAO)

Level: 28

Race: Imperial

Top 3 skills: Archery, Sneak and Destruction , i love 1 shot`ing people with my combo :D

Name: Mugen

Race: Orc

Level: 65

Top 3 Skills: One handed block heavy armour enchanting smithing destruction sneaking illusion archery speachcraft.

ANd the scaling is as you say bad bad. Restarting without ever using smithing & enchanting