So what I think may have happened to the Dwemer

Sabi

Ah its you again :(

Their *souls* didn't turn to ash...

I never said they did?

Well the souls are already Numidium's skin, so we would need, as Lachdonin pointed out, a CHIM individual to remove their souls from Numidium to do that.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/interviews-skeleton-man

Ah. I will tell you the truth, because you will believe none of it. The Brass God is Anumidum, the Prime Gestalt. He is also called the divine skin. He was meant to be used many times by our kind to transcend the Gray Maybe.

The first to see him was the Shop Foremer, Kagrenac of Vvardenfell, the wisest of the tonal architects [Mechanists - MN] Do not think as others do that Kagrenac created the Anumidum for petty motivations, such as a refutation of the gods. Kagrenac was devoted to his people, and the Dwarves, despite what you may have read, were a pious lot-he would not have sacrificed so many of their golden souls to create Anumidum's metal body if it were all in the name of grand theater. Kagrenac had even built the tools needed to construct a Mantella, the Crux of Transcendence. But, by then, and for a long time coming, the Doom of the Dwarves marched upon the Mountain and they were removed from this world

The Dwemer's bodies disappeared/turned to ash because their souls were removed and formed into Numidium's skin.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah its you again :(

Their *souls* didn't turn to ash...

I never said they did?

Well the souls are already Numidium's skin, so we would need, as Lachdonin pointed out, a CHIM individual to remove their souls from Numidium to do that.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/interviews-skeleton-man

Ah. I will tell you the truth, because you will believe none of it. The Brass God is Anumidum, the Prime Gestalt. He is also called the divine skin. He was meant to be used many times by our kind to transcend the Gray Maybe.

The first to see him was the Shop Foremer, Kagrenac of Vvardenfell, the wisest of the tonal architects [Mechanists - MN] Do not think as others do that Kagrenac created the Anumidum for petty motivations, such as a refutation of the gods. Kagrenac was devoted to his people, and the Dwarves, despite what you may have read, were a pious lot-he would not have sacrificed so many of their golden souls to create Anumidum's metal body if it were all in the name of grand theater. Kagrenac had even built the tools needed to construct a Mantella, the Crux of Transcendence. But, by then, and for a long time coming, the Doom of the Dwarves marched upon the Mountain and they were removed from this world

The Dwemer's bodies disappeared/turned to ash because their souls were removed and formed into Numidium's skin.

This doesn't necessarily say the skin was made of souls.... he sacrificied the souls to make the skin ... because he used the ashes of it. Or ever seen any dwemer ash anywhere?

This doesn't necessarily say the skin was made of souls.... he sacrificied the souls to make the skin ... because he used the ashes of it. Or ever seen any dwemer ash anywhere?

The purpose of Numidium was to unite all the Dwemer's souls into one body so they could ascend back into the spirit state they had before Lokrhan's trickery.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/final-report-trebonius

This explains the Dwemer's ideas on ascension and their disappearance quite well.

"So the Brass God would be used as a divine skin and the souls of the Dwemer would be used to create it. So that is why they disappeared, because they sacrificed their souls to make their Brass God which they would use to return to the “first brush of Anu-Padomay,” and basically be, ‘anti-created’. But why would they think that they had to all become one with this Brass God in order to do this, well the answer was right there in front of me. As the Altmeri creation myth states, the Mundus was created as a place where the aspects of the Aspects could reflect on themselves. So to return to the state of the original Aspects of Aurbis, the aspects of Mundus would need to be forced back together into their former shape, or something close to this. So the Dwemer with this in mind, began the creation of the body of their god, the would be Aspect of Aurbis, with the Heart of the World, the Heart of Lorkhan, as its heart and main power supply. They then planned on combining their entire race with this god in order to anti-create their way back to the Aurbis, their many aspects as Dwemer would be reverted back into godly form as one singular Aspect."

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Because Deus-ex-machina are bad plots.

Tell that to Half-Life 2 and Deus Ex.

Deus Ex Machinas can be good if done right.

Vivec was known to be crazy and did threaten to destroy all of Morrowind if they stopped loving him, the Red Year may not have been enough punishment in his eyes.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• 4 months later...
DAMMMit I have been doing a quest for guy it wasnt easy but both of us wanted to know what happend to the dwemer so i had deliver the stuff he need it and at the result bull crap instead of me going back in time and see what happend he banish in to the thin air i know he travel through time without me it was upsetting dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mad: :verymad: :facepalm:

DAMMMit I have been doing a quest for guy it wasnt easy but both of us wanted to know what happend to the dwemer so i had deliver the stuff he need it and at the result bull crap instead of me going back in time and see what happend he banish in to the thin air i know he travel through time without me it was upsetting dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mad: :verymad: :facepalm:

He didn't travel through time....................

If you look in your spell list you will see you have a new spell called "summon Anuriel's shade" or something like that.

He became spiritually bond to you because you were the closest divine object, just like the Dwemer became bound to Numidium.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000