Redanian Halberdier armor

sam87nit

Hi everyone.

I've noticed that the great majority of mods that port stuff from the Witcher games into Skyrim are either focused on the skimpy/nude genre or the female (Triss/Yennefer etc.).

I would like a port of the major male armors from Witcher 3, specifically the Redanian Halberdier armor to Skyrim.

Thanks for reading.

I have used the Witcher 2 Helmet Pack, Witcher 2 Shield Pack, and the Witcher 2 Style Dawnguard and Standard Heavy Plate armor mods that have been around for a while now. The latter includes a gritty/worn set of Gothic steel plate armor, which is about as far from skimpy as you can get. A Medieval Gothic Armor mod was recently released, which is another take on the Witcher 2's Gothic steel plate armor. I suppose it's only a matter of time before Witcher 3 based mods for Skyrim pop up with even more types of armor.

I have not played the Witcher series, but it appears to contain a wealth of realistic looking European Medieval armors, and I'm happy to see mods that introduce them to Skyrim! Good hunting!

Update: Saw a recent thread in this forum titled "Witcher 3 Armor - Mysterious Elf/Avallach'h", where someone mentions they are working on that particular armor and more Witcher 3 armors. Looks interesting.

Edited by ScottC12

• 10 months later...