[Planned] Travel to Cyrodiil Mod

Diabolickal

How is this project going?

The latest news on the Darkcreations' Beyond Skyrim-pages are from 11th of January 2012, and the forum page it links to hasn't seen much action recently either. I hope it progresses well in the shadows, cause it sounds like an interesting yet very ambitious mod.

I'm not quite sure which pages you were viewing. All the Beyond Skyrim projects have been very busy. We didn't get Travel to Cyrodiil set up until June 4, so they don't have any posts going back that far. Are you referring to the wiki? They don't update the wiki too often, but the forums are very active.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I referred to the Dark Creations wiki yes, plus I saw that the forum was very inactive, but now I see they've set up on Dark Creations with their own forum, so I guess things are moving along.

• 3 months later...
You know what Bethesda should make in TES:5, all or at lest half of Tamrial (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Cause I am tired of only exploring provinces why not it all. But to your case in my opinion it would be excellent for Cyrodiil to be in Skyrim

• 7 months later...

well i left skyrim with two followers to accompany me, however it completely appears that the AI or something about the followers themselves are completely iffy or afraid to leave Skyrim. Is there anyone that knows a work around or a way for me to fix this? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

well i left skyrim with two followers to accompany me, however it completely appears that the AI or something about the followers themselves are completely iffy or afraid to leave Skyrim. Is there anyone that knows a work around or a way for me to fix this? Thanks

Most likely there is no Navmesh. Since there are no NPC's, navmeshes are pointless to work on at the moment.

Navmesh is how NPC's navigate. It determines the area they can walk around in and where they can go, and they are unable to leave the borders of the navmesh.

• 7 months later...