Papyrus log help

dueldragon

My game rarely crashes, but when it does, it's mostly when buying/selling things to vendors. Then i check the papyrus log to locate a part of the problem, in all of those, i can see a bunch of other stuff, and in all of them: da02deadbodyscript ,MQSovngardeKillScript and DLC2HIrelingQuest. I got no idea where it belongs to, so if anyone knows what it is, please share :smile:

EDIT: Also, It's highly unlikely that it's running out of memory, because i have 8gb of ram and don't use too much texture mods. (bad experience)

Edited by dueldragon

Papyrus log is not a crash log. It is meant to help mod authors figure out problems in their coding before they release their mod. The average user shouldn't even bother with turning logging on unless specifically asked by an author for trouble shooting purposes.

At any rate, MQSovngardeKillScript is most likely from a part of the main quest located in Sovngarde. da02deadbodyscript is probably from one of the daedric quest lines. Both are base game scripts.

Papyrus log is not a crash log. It is meant to help mod authors figure out problems in their coding before they release their mod. The average user shouldn't even bother with turning logging on unless specifically asked by an author for trouble shooting purposes.

At any rate, MQSovngardeKillScript is most likely from a part of the main quest located in Sovngarde. da02deadbodyscript is probably from one of the daedric quest lines. Both are base game scripts.

Thank you for the answer. But at any rate, can you offer any help of fixing those small crashes?

Edited by dueldragon

If you are crashing when an inventory is open, whether it be the player's, a merchant's or a container's, it is most likely due an item within that inventory whose inventory model has something wrong with it which when attempting to load causes the game to crash. But that isn't the only reason, just the most typical. No idea how to "fix" it.

If you are crashing when an inventory is open, whether it be the player's, a merchant's or a container's, it is most likely due an item within that inventory whose inventory model has something wrong with it which when attempting to load causes the game to crash. But that isn't the only reason, just the most typical. No idea how to "fix" it.

Again, thank you. But it doesn't happen all the time, It happens sometimes. For example, i bought some iron ingots from adrianne avenicci to make some iron daggers. When i went to sell them, my game crashed. Reloaded a save, done the same, no crash.

Hello,

Good luck.