You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

I married Mjoll, but then Aerin followed us to breezehome. that night, while she was in bed, i walked up to Aerin and heard him say something about lessons with the sword. Itwas at that point I started turning into a werewolf.

Aerin was pinned in the alchemy lab. \i leapt on him and tore him to shreds. Mjoll slept through the whole thing, and never saw the body.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mi most evil acts? killing 1000 chicken :biggrin:

Serial killing all the thalmor on skyrim (its truly an evil act??)

Placing an arrow (flame based) in the skull of the priest of talos in whiterun

Killing 25 times Nazeem

and so on :devil:

Edited by yota71

Off Topic Addition - How is it Jarl Balgruuf has 3 children but no wife or concubine?

That's divorce for you. You should have seen the castle he lived in before his wife left him for Mikael the Bard. :wink:

As for my most evil moment... I flagged that old orc seeking an honourable death as essential. :devil:

When I am close to the end of a game or just really bored with the way it is going, I go up on the parapets of Solitude, find a central location and hit Mayhem (affects up to lv 38 or 40 chars.) When a guard gets close, I one shot him with a poisoned arrow from my ebony bow (fire and shock effect.) Rinse and repeat until I stop seeing movement down below, surrender to the guard and say "I'm the Thane."

Then I wander down and observe the carnage, exit the game and start a new one. Wonder how they like me now...

• 2 weeks later...

an evil moment that really happened...

i murdered a guard once, because he had the nerve to "harass" me for droping a weapon on the floor... i used the iron mace i had just dropped and a paralyze spell; must have been hitting the poor guy non-stop for about 5 minutes (i am a wizard so i suck at weapons). i had installed the crimson tides mod, needless to say there was trully a mess after i was done with him...