How can I make kill animations constant?

SpellAndShield

I love the assassins ones too....i dont know if this is true but i made a certain observation...when i sneak upon someone and while still holding the forward button and just when i nearly bump into them, i press attack, the animation kicks in..in 95% of my attacks it always works when doing this...though it could be different for others...still its worth a try...somehow it works for me. Edited by pavy

set decapitationchance to <0-100> Sets decapitation chance Sets chance for decapitation. Value ranges between 0-100.

set killmoverandom to <0-100> Sets finishing move chance Sets chance for finishing moves. Value ranges between 0-100.

The above works nicely for me. The thing is, finishing moves/decapitations only happen when there's one enemy left (as far as I've experienced).

For example, I spawned around 25 bandits and I was using my 300K+ damage great sword for one hit kills. The animations didn't work until I only had one bandit left.

As an example to prove that realization, I started spawning bandits one by one. Indeed, finishing moves happened all the time! When I tried to spawn 2 bandits, the first guy I killed just died normally while the second guy was the one who got decapitated.

What we need to figure out is how to tell the game to let us perform these fatalities all the time on everyone, and not just on the last guy standing :dance:

I love the assassins ones too....i dont know if this is true but i made a certain observation...when i sneak upon someone and while still holding the forward button and just when i nearly bump into them, i press attack, the animation kicks in..in 95% of my attacks it always works when doing this...though it could be different for others...still its worth a try...somehow it works for me.

Actually, atleast in the case of daggers, your character will always preform a sneak kill on your targets if the damage is sufficient for a one hit kill. I don't know if the same goes for other weapons but my guess would be yes.

I've done finishing moves when there are groups of people left to kill, it is possible. Starved Vampire+Daggers+Whateverthatinvisiblevampirespellis=Fatality over and over and over, and if there's more people, over and over and over.

Happens as a regular person too without anything fancy sometimes, but the vamp thing was visually very impressive, I felt like Nightcrawler.

Perhaps it is all in the equation of being detected or not (regardless of being in sneak) by enemies other than the one you perform a finishing move on.

Makes good sense both gameplay and in the real world; if you did a big finishing move to one guy, another guy would easily kill you while you killed his friend.