Replace Rahgot with Daedric helm

exnecross

For me, a 2-handed pure melee plate user, Rahgot is (from what I've discovered in-game so far) probably the best helmet. You can't enchant stamina to a helmet normally. If I'm wrong, oh well, no spoilers please :)

Anyway. I, along with a large number of people, think dragon priest helms are horrendous and worst of all don't go (looks wise) with any armor. I'm requesting a simple mod that will replace the Rahgot model with the Daedric helmet. I would do this myself but I've got 0 modding experience :(

Anyway if someone were to be kind enough to do this, thanks a bunch!!!

Uh, the Rahgot is a dragon priest mask, 1 of 7, and the Otar mask is probably the best one because it gives 40% fire/frost/lightning resist. Which cannot be put on a helmet either.

I said Rahgot is a dragon priest mask. I know how many there are. Also Otar is 30% resistance, not 40%. 70 stamina is more valuable to pure melee. This is asking for a mod to change the in-game model of Rahgot to Daedric.

using it myself.. got a daedric helm in my back unused ever since i made it coz i can't give up on the +70 stamina.. tho with time it gets easier to do so.. now i just look for the right enchant to replace it with and then GOOD BYE RAHGOT!!!

tho i kinda like the model of it.. gives a creepy feeling to my character :P and its in a pretty high quality, too, compared to some other items.

using it myself.. got a daedric helm in my back unused ever since i made it coz i can't give up on the +70 stamina.. tho with time it gets easier to do so.. now i just look for the right enchant to replace it with and then GOOD BYE RAHGOT!!!

tho i kinda like the model of it.. gives a creepy feeling to my character :P and its in a pretty high quality, too, compared to some other items.

There is no good helm enchant for melee. That's the whole reason why this helm is so good lol. Helm enchants are only available for thieves and mages basically.

bump also