Prostitute "Shop"?

MaesterAelix

Tales from the commonwealth adds a brothel to it called the Boston Bordello it has 3 (I think) prostitutes that give you the lovers comfort perk for a starting price of 100 caps and you can haggle down to 50 it's fully voiced so check it out it's by the person behind the Interesting NPCs mod for skyrim so if you know what that is you should know how good this will be.

Edited by RevanFanMan

The UI in the CK has always been too much for me, so I don't know much about modding. But whoever is working on this should check out CWSS Redux - Craftable Working Showers (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326/?) for some ideas.

Specifically the way it takes the player character, strips all the gear, and puts them in an animation loop to use the shower or sink, which you can then back out of and it will reequip all your gear.

Lot of potential to use that framework for a mod like this.

Hmmm ... How about a new robot? "Mister Handjo "... erm, never mind.

Umm, what about a General Atomics "Miss Naughty"? (could use Curie's Voice files) or "Mister and/or Miss Randy"? ... Fisto just wasn't sexy enough, but put some assaultron legs on Codsworth and according to the interwebs, that's "Sexy"

I'm quitting though if someone asks for a Deathclaw Broodmother.

How about strip clubs then?.. Just make a workstation where a settler will perform custom animation in auto-repeat mode. Adding configurable speakers for custom erotic music will be great too. Providing us with both, happiness and money (maybe, even pre-war).

Edited by Endersky

It's all fun and games until someone wants a super mutant in a mini skirt. * shudders *

oh gods. that's just sooo wrong. and you just KNOW someone will make such a mod.

good gods, I just pictured Strong in a tutu. Now I can't stop laughing!!!!

(with a milk moustache!)

Such a lot of effort for a simple fade to black... :pinch:

Not really ... It's all about the tease and the perv ... Full gratuitous sex scenes aren't required for something to be "sexy" and "seductive" in fact the whole point of lingerie is to hide what you know is there ... Same with a Brothel mod, we all would "know" what's going on there, but it wouldn't require full animated sex. Heck even the "Lovers Embrace" perk is a nod to that. Sleeping in a bed with your "romantic companion" nearby gives you a bonus? Yep, put's a smile on my face too.