How to increase a specific settlement build limit just 25%?

dragonslayer2k12

I just want to slightly increase the build limit at certain settlements like jamaica plain and ten pines bluff some other places too like country crossing. I found those increase size 3X mods but they kill the limit bar which I think is a functional thing in determining attacks and other stuff so I don't want to bug out my settlements just increase their size a little for some of them. I could do this in the CK or what?

I am using settlement restoration complete mod but I am debating switching to just the individual restoration mods for some places and leaving others like red rocket alone so story elements are not screwed up. Many of these settlement mods just delete stuff instead of disable stuff which totally screws up the game here and there.

The easiest thing to do is:

1. Load up about a dozen weapons in the settlements workshop. (Bigger higher value weapons)
  2. Now remove them from the workshop to your inventory.
  3. Drop them on the floor.
  4. Enter shop mode and click on each weapon to store it back in the workshop. (Not scrap it)
  5. Watch your settlement bar go down slightly with each weapon you store.
  6. Rinse and repeat until you get the bar down to what you want.

This is the best method to make slight increases to the settlement build limits without using mods. Good luck!

Also if you want to use console instead of dropping/storing repeatedly:

1. Target the workshop in the console

2. "getav 348" (current triangles)

3. "getav 34a" (current draw calls)

4. "setav 349 #" where the # is 25% more than 348 (max triangles)

5. "setav 34b #" where the # is 25% more than 34a (max draw calls)