Starting to regret not putting more perks into Enchanting :(

isamu99

You would think so but I leveled blacksmith first in about 2 days after hearing about how easy it was. Everytime you go back to town buy iron and make iron dagger to level it really fast. I did not realize that I wanted enchanting until later so that took over a week to do so, but if you level them up together you could just buy pretty/common soul gem and enchant the dagger before you sell them. Enchanted items sell for a lot.

leather wristguards, 1 leather, 2 leather strips. while out hunting nearly anything you can get skins to convert, enchant the wristguards, sell them. cost=some arrows (or nothing if you melee/magic) and the soul gems for enchanting.

Step 1) Get soul trap/weapon with soul trap.

Step 2) Buy lots of petty soul gems.

Step 3) Play the game

Step 4) Make tons of iron daggers, buying the iron ingots.

Step 5) Enchant the daggers, giving you up to 200 gold per.

Step 6) Repeat for a day.

Gratz, 100 enchanting and smithing! Not doing anything but playing the game ad exploring!

*takes notes*....lol you guys are awesome! Thanks for the tips this helps a lot! FWIW I am already lvl 100 in Smithing so just need to level up enchanting. But even if I do, it's gonna be pretty useless since I have soooo many perks I need in order to reach the last or even second to last best in the perk tree :(

You would think so but I leveled blacksmith first in about 2 days after hearing about how easy it was. Everytime you go back to town buy iron and make iron dagger to level it really fast. I did not realize that I wanted enchanting until later so that took over a week to do so, but if you level them up together you could just buy pretty/common soul gem and enchant the dagger before you sell them. Enchanted items sell for a lot.

leather wristguards, 1 leather, 2 leather strips. while out hunting nearly anything you can get skins to convert, enchant the wristguards, sell them. cost=some arrows (or nothing if you melee/magic) and the soul gems for enchanting.

Step 1) Get soul trap/weapon with soul trap.

Step 2) Buy lots of petty soul gems.

Step 3) Play the game

Step 4) Make tons of iron daggers, buying the iron ingots.

Step 5) Enchant the daggers, giving you up to 200 gold per.

Step 6) Repeat for a day.

Gratz, 100 enchanting and smithing! Not doing anything but playing the game ad exploring!

*takes notes*....lol you guys are awesome! Thanks for the tips this helps a lot! FWIW I am already lvl 100 in Smithing so just need to level up enchanting. But even if I do, it's gonna be pretty useless since I have soooo many perks I need in order to reach the last or even second to last best in the perk tree :(

Another tip for you, unlike in some trees the first tier of enchanting is VERY useful. It's often better to put a point into it than some of the others.